San Diego Whale Watching Tour
Our trips depart from Mission Bay, which requires only a short 10 minute journey access to the open ocean where whales and dolphins can be seen! The search for whales and other animals begins as soon as you depart the dock and our marine biologists are on the microphone explaining exactly what to expect and what you are seeing from the get go!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ocean Beach, Newport Ave, San Diego, CA 92107-3014
The tour will take you to the ocean without stopping
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 120 to 180 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Marine biologists are on the microphone explaining exactly what to expect.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.51 out of 5 stars based on 195 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor