San Diego Sunset Cruise from Mission Bay
Our Sunset Cruise departs from Mission Bay in beautiful San Diego, CA. There's nothing like a California Sunset, especially while you're out on the water! This cruise is a perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mission Bay Park, 2688 E Mission Bay Dr, San Diego, CA 92109-6802
Explore the pristine waters of our Mission Bay lagoon on our year round cruise inside this beautiful bay. You will experience an intimate yet laid-back mood unlike any other sunset cruise in Mission Bay or San Diego.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1617 Quivira Rd, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Landing and facility fees
- Admittance onto the boat
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your departure time
- Kids Go Free October: If you have more than one child traveling per adult, please pay operator directly for additional children at time of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 128 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 10 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Captain Liz, Delaney, Dan and Gus were great. The ride around the bay was beautiful. We saw a great sunset, as well as some great wildlife. Very good information about the wildlife and the different places around the bay. We even checked out one of the restaurants they mentioned after the cruise. Thanks for a great time!!
A wonderful crew. So friendly and accommodating. Our captain, Liz, is very knowledgeable and explained the area, its birds and sea lions, in a concise and humorous way. Oh, and the sunset was fantastic as well!
It was an amazing cruise. Could not have been any more beautiful, unless it was much longer! We didn't want it to be over.
Thank you so much
This was a fun tour! It was mostly couples but everyone was nice that I brought my kids on this cruise. The skipper even let my son steer for quite some time. The views were amazing. Definitely worth it!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool San Diego specialist!
Product code: COOL-40808P4
Similar Tours & Activities