Steamboat Natchez Evening Jazz Cruise with Dinner Option
Savor the beauty and romance of the New Orleans skyline aboard the Dinner Jazz Cruise. Enjoy the tunes of the Dukes of Dixieland jazz band and a narrated tour provided by our captain while cruising the Mighty Mississippi River.
Please note: there are two seating times for dinner, so please make sure to check availability of both if one is not available. The first dinner seating is from 6-7:15pm and the second dinner seating is from 7:45-9pm.
The Steamboat NATCHEZ is taking some time off, but her sister vessel, the Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS will be taking her place. You’ll get the same authentic riverboat experience of a leisurely, two-hour cruise on the mighty Mississippi, enjoying traditional live jazz, craft cocktails, and all the beautiful New Orleans sites, while also exploring the newly renovated riverboat. Make sure you check out all four decks - the top deck view is a sight to see! Upgrade your ticket to include the dinner buffet.
Stop At: Steamboat NATCHEZ, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Enjoy 1-hour dockside before the riverboat begins her 2-hour cruise down the Mississippi River.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mississippi River, LA
Your riverboat is a time machine that fills its passengers with the romance and marvel of yesteryear! Cruise along the Mississippi River and be whisked away with its atmosphere and ambiance. As you steam ahead, soak in breathtaking views of the city skyline while enjoying a New Orleans cultural experience – a live jazz performance performed by the New Orleans band Dukes of Dixieland, a Grammy nominee. Enjoy dining inside or outside, and your Louisiana-style buffet dinner includes tossed salad, chicken and sausage gumbo, rice, baked chicken, bayou seafood pasta, paddlewheel primavera, creole vegetarian jambalaya, herb-garlic fingerling potatoes, green beans almondine, white chocolate bread pudding, bananas foster, and vanilla ice cream. Two separate dining times give you the flexibility to enjoy the evening at your own pace. Please note: cruise with dinner option must be selected in order to confirm that your cruise includes the meal.
• Natchez Tossed Salad - Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, red onions & croutons with sugar cane vinaigrette & served family style
• Chicken and Sausage Gumbo - Made with a traditional Louisiana roux, served with rice
• Baked Chicken - Served with a Mushroom Ragout
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 07:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 2-hour Paddle-wheel Boat Cruise
- Calliope Concert
- Entertainment by the Grammy Nominated Dukes of Dixieland
- Live narration of the history of New Orleans and the Mississippi River
- Southern style dinner buffet (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Steamboat NATCHEZ
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Steamboat NATCHEZ is taking some time off, but her sister vessel will be taking her place. You’ll get the same authentic riverboat experience while soaking up the beauty of New Orleans
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels.
- The riverboat is handicap accessible. However, access to the top & bottom decks are by stairs only. Please call before finalizing your plans if you have questions on access or personal equipment.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- The tour cruises rain or shine.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Anyone looking to book a group of 9 or more should contact the booking site directly. Different rates apply.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.12 out of 5 stars based on 2488 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities