Steamboat Natchez Jazz Dinner Cruise
The Steamboat NATCHEZ is taking some time off, but her sister vessel will be taking her place. You’ll get the same authentic riverboat experience of a leisurely, two-hour cruise on the mighty Mississippi, enjoying traditional live jazz, craft cocktails, and all the beautiful New Orleans sites, while also exploring the newly renovated riverboat. Make sure you check out all four decks - the top deck view is a sight to see! Upgrade your ticket for a delicious tableside Creole dinner.
Stop At: Steamboat NATCHEZ, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
The Steamboat NATCHEZ is taking some time off, but her sister vessel will be taking her place. Enjoy 1-hour dockside before the riverboat begins her 2-hour cruise down the Mississippi River.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mississippi River, LA
Your riverboat is a time machine that fills its passengers with the romance and marvel of yesteryear! Cruise along the Mississippi River and be whisked away with its atmosphere and ambiance. This evening jazz cruise is a great way to experience New Orleans' beauty and culture. As you steam ahead, soak in breathtaking views of the city skyline while enjoying a New Orleans cultural experience – a live jazz performance performed by the New Orleans band Dukes of Dixieland, a Grammy nominee. Enjoy dining inside or outside on a delectable Louisiana-style tableside dinner including gumbo, baked chicken, pasta and salad. Two separate dining times give you the flexibility to enjoy the evening at your own pace. Please note: The price displayed is based on the cruise only option. Cruise with dinner option must be selected in order to confirm that your cruise includes the meal.
• Natchez Tossed Salad - Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, red onions & croutons with sugar cane vinaigrette & served family style
• Chicken and Sausage Gumbo - Made with a traditional Louisiana roux, served with rice
• Baked Chicken - Served with a Mushroom Ragout
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Gray Line New Orleans, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 2-hour Paddle-wheel Boat Cruise
- Calliope Concert
- Entertainment by the Grammy Nominated Dukes of Dixieland
- Optional Dinner if Purchased
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Steamboat NATCHEZ
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour cruises rain or shine.
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels.
- The riverboat is handicap accessible. However, access to the top & bottom decks are by stairs only. Please call before finalizing your plans if you have questions on access or personal equipment.
- Cruise is suitable for wheelchairs, but restrooms stalls are not wide enough to accommodate and there are no elevators on board.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.19 out of 5 stars based on 1038 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Rest assured that we will continue to work hard to provide the best experience to our customers, always!
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we'll always be happy to assist you with any of your future travel plans.
Thanks a lot for booking your tour on Cool Destinations.
I must say I enjoyed the Jazz Dinner Cruse the food was do good, and the staff friendly and very professional , the music was awesome I am telling all my friends when they go to New Orleans they must do the Jazz Dinner Cruise.
My husband and I chose the 7:00 pm cruise without dinner. It was great - seeing New Orleans while cruising on the Mississippi at night was wonderful.
I wanted to note that while running to the dock (our previous tour got us back late), I tripped and fell on the pavement. The only persons that helped me were two officers from the Natchez - they helped me on to the boat, found a comfortable place for my husband and I to sit, brought me towels and hydrogen peroxide for my cuts and then made sure we could get off the boat first. They were wonderful and I am very grateful for their extra attention.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Destinations specialist!.
Product code: COOL-3780STEAMDIN
Similar Tours & Activities