Dead of Night Ghosts and Haunts Bus Tour
Escape into the darkness with your licensed guide on an air-conditioned bus to some of the most haunted locations in New Orleans outside of the French Quarter. Cross one of the most notorious streets in America as we make our way down scenic Esplanade Avenue telling tales of tragedy, trauma, and mystery which has made us the most haunted city in America. All locations are alive with paranormal activity. Bring your camera, you won't want to miss this!
We have offered this tour for over 4 years now and are amazed by what our guests experience. People capture full-bodies apparitions not only on photographs but see them with the naked eye. People have heard whispers in their ears, felt the touch of someone brushing their cheek or stroking their hair, and sometimes even have a ghost photo bomb their pictures! Keep an open mind - you never know what might happen on this very haunted tour.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bayou St John, New Orleans, LA 70119, USA
In the 19th century, an area along Bayou St. John was reputedly the location of many voodoo rituals by Marie Laveau. The Magnolia Bridge over the Bayou continues to serve as a site for such rituals every St. John's Eve.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St. Louis Cemetery No. 3, 3421 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA 70119-2902
Your introduction to haunted burial ground begin at the gates of this cemetery built in the 1800s during the yellow fever epidemics as the city ran out of room to bury its dead. Everything was something else before it is what it is today. This famous burial location was once a lepers colony with a cemetery of its own. You might say it's a cemetery on top of a cemetery.
Duration: 6 minutes
Stop At: Charity Hospital Cemetery, 5050 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 70119, USA
The oldest potter's field in New Orleans. Many tour participants have seen full bodied apparitions in haunted burial ground. Some people have even experienced being touched by "something" during a stroll in the dark field.
Duration: 8 minutes
Stop At: Hurricane Katrina Memorial, 5056 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 70119-5835
Here you'll stop to see tombs which hold the bodies of 85 unclaimed victims of the 2005 levee failures, and the names of others who perished.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: New Orleans City Park, 1 Palm Dr, New Orleans, LA 70124-4608
Stop here for a quick break and a chance to grab a bite at Cafe du Monde (own expense.)
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks are not allowed on the bus
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.73 out of 5 stars based on 215 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool New Orleans specialist!
Product code: C-3252P9
Similar Tours & Activities
2-Hour Crime Solving Detective Private Experience New Orleans
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Steamboat Natchez Evening Jazz Cruise with Dinner Option
New Orleans Airboat Ride
Swamp Boat Ride and Oak Alley Plantation Tour from New Orleans