Belmont Mansion All Day Admission Ticket in Nashville
As one of the largest antebellum houses in Tennessee, Belmont Mansion is a must-see for anyone interested in Nashville history, the Civil War, architecture, art and decorative arts, and is worth booking your admission in advance to guarantee entry. General Admission tickets purchased through Viator and Trip Advisor provide a tour that begins with an introduction from a trained interpreter then allows you to explore the mansion at your own pace. Guides are stationed throughout the Italian Villa style house to answer questions and provide insight.
Visit: Belmont Mansion, Acklen Avenue at Belmont Blvd, Nashville, TN 37212-3810
Make your way to Belmont Mansion, located just 3 miles from downtown Nashville. Walk through the meticulously restored rooms of this Italian Villa style home, complete with an impressive display of original furnishings, artwork and statuary. Belmont Mansion is a must-see for anyone interested in women's history, Tennessee history, the Civil War, architecture, art and decorative arts.
Ring the doorbell and our historical interpreters will welcome you inside to view this elaborately decorated Victorian home. Then, take an optional self-guided tour of the meticulously maintained rose garden and grounds now part of the Belmont University campus, one of the 10 most beautiful urban campuses in the country starting from the front steps of Belmont Mansion.
At the end of your visit, make your way back to downtown Nashville and enjoy the city.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7/1/2022 - 6/30/2023
Monday: 10:00 AM - 03:30 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 03:30 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 03:30 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 03:30 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 03:30 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 03:30 PM Sunday: 11:00 AM - 03:30 PM
- General Admission Tour of Belmont Mansion in Nashville
- Ticket valid for use all day
- Experience the home of Adelicia and Joseph Acklen, leading Nashvillians of the 19th century.
- Free on-site parking
- Unique museum gift shop on site
- Entry/Admission - Belmont Mansion
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Transportation to/from attractions
- No video or personal photo shoots permitted.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tickets that are purchased may be redeemed at any time during our regular operating hours on the reserved date of travel. If unable to make it on the reserved date, please call 615-460-5459 to rebook to a different day.
- Wheelchair accessible on first floor of mansion only. A video tour of the second floor is available in the museum shop.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.64 out of 5 stars based on 44 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities