Mangrove Tunnels Kayak and Paddle Board Eco Tour
Mangroves exist in special locations where saltwater and freshwater meet and invite all sorts of wildlife to live and roam between the deep and complex root systems. Experience the magic of untouched nature as you weave your kayak through and under the branches, find coves of natural habitats and learn about the bird and fauna from your experienced guide. Guaranteed to make memories you won’t forget!
- After you complete your booking, you will be able to choose between the kayak experience or the paddleboard experience -
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marco Island, Marco Island, Florida
Tour of mangroves, wildlife, birds, dolphins, manatees and un-touched natural habitats.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Kayak, paddle board, life jacket, pictures
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
Average 4.97 out of 5 stars based on 96 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor