Mangrove Tunnels Kayak and Paddle Board Eco Tour
Mangroves exist in special locations where saltwater and freshwater meet and invite all sorts of wildlife to live and roam between the deep and complex root systems. Experience the magic of untouched nature as you weave your kayak through and under the branches, find coves of natural habitats and learn about the bird and fauna from your experienced guide. Guaranteed to make memories you won’t forget!
- After you complete your booking, you will be able to choose between the kayak experience or the paddle board experience -
Stop At: Marco Island, Marco Island, Florida
Tour of mangroves, wildlife, birds, dolphins, manatees and un-touched natural habitats.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Kayak, paddle board, life jacket, pictures
- Briefing before we go out.
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Parking fee approximately $10
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.95 out of 5 stars based on 587 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities