Sightseeing and Sunset Catamaran Sailing Excursion
Set sail on this beautifully appointed Catamaran, "Cool Beans", and start making lasting memories! Cool Beans Cruises is the perfect way to see SW Florida, By Water! Choose from a 2.45 hr. Day-Sail or a 2.5 hr. Champagne Sunset Cruise. With quick access to the Gulf of Mexico, you will experience true sailing with limited motoring. A stop for a swim to a secluded pristine beach for shelling can be part of the Day Sail Only(weather permitting). Keep your cameras ready to capture a photo of the local wildlife to see along the way!
Cool Beans Catamaran will accommodate up to 20 passengers. PRICE INCLUDES SODA, WATER, BEER, & WHITE WINE . A CHAMPAGNE TOAST AT SUNSET IS INCLUDED FOR THE SUNSET CRUISE.
Please note that parties of 7 or more, an 18% gratuity is added to our base price and is due and payable to the Captain.
Also available is our New 2020 25 Ft .Pontoon, Lil' Beans! Perfect for up close eco/nature /shelling and island hopping. Book a Private tour for a group for up to 6 guests
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, 300 Tower Rd, Naples, FL 34113-8031
Wildlife Sightings of Dolphins, Birds, Mangroves, Possible Manatee Sighting as well
Pass By: 10181 Keewaydin Island Naples Florida, Marco Island, FL 34113
Stop for Shelling and Swimming
Pass By: Hideaway Beach, North of Tigertail Beach, Marco Island, FL
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Alcoholic Beverages - Soda, water, beer, white wine included. Sunset cruise also includes a glass of champagne.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be at least 2 year old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.93 out of 5 stars based on 67 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor