Manatee Sightseeing and Wildlife Boat Tour
See manatees, alligators, bull sharks, birds and more on an Everglades boat tour! Polarized sunglasses and camera lenses provided for viewing and photos. No waves or fast speeds and on a covered, 6 passenger boat. Multiple boats for large groups. The only company that sees manatees almost every day of the year! Over 1,000 repeat customers annually.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port of the Islands Marina, Naples, FL 34114
The 90 minute covered boat Tour departs from Port of the Islands Marina every 45 minutes daily 365 days per year.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Manatee Sightseeing & Wildlife Adventures, 525 Newport Dr Dock D, Naples, FL 34114-9785
Experienced nature loving Coast Guard licensed captains to narrate the tour in a manner that resonates with children/adults of all ages. Manatees in the wild may be in the harbor area, the residential bays, or in the exciting mangrove forest. Manatees come to the boat over 90% of the time. Patrons enjoy matching birds in the trees to the provided Everglades bird Card. There is a max of 6 passengers per boat. Family groups of 7-42 will use multiple boats staying close.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Polarized sunglasses and polarized phone camera lenses
- Free parking across the street from firehouse.
- Entry/Admission - Manatee Sightseeing & Wildlife Adventures
- Food and drinks
- Reschedule and late arrival fees
- 20% Gratuity not included in price
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.72 out of 5 stars based on 413 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities