Waccamaw River Nature and Wildlife Tour
Come aboard to explore the beautiful cypress lined Waccamaw River, Intracoastal Waterway, and its creeks/swamps; in search of birds, and other wildlife that inhabit these southern waters along the untouched National Wildlife Refuge. The majesty of the moss lined river is breathtaking and the peacefulness of this natural area is appealing to all. You'll be greeted by peacocks and gaze upon exotic animals on the drive to our docks at the back of the Waccatee Zoo. Join us today for a Waccamaw River Tour adventure!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Waccatee Zoo, 8500 Enterprise Road, Myrtle Beach, SC 29588-6626
Drive through the Zoo parking lot to the back of the property. Will see some animals in pastures.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Admission to the experience
- Snacks - We sell snacks, drinks and ice cream in the gift shop
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gift shop bathroom cleaned between trips.
Average 4.88 out of 5 stars based on 17 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities