Polynesian Fire Luau and Dinner Show Ticket in Myrtle Beach
Polynesian Fire Luau is one of the hottest shows in Myrtle Beach. The entertainment event features performers from different Polynesian Isles, just for the Luau. Your evening begins with a lei greeting by dancers.
Then enjoy a buffet dinner accompanied with live music by our Polynesian band! After dinner, the show which highlights songs and dances from the different Polynesian cultures of Hawaii, Tahiti, Tonga, New Zealand and Samoa, begins. The night ends with an amazing performance by our World Champion Samoan Fire Knife Team.
All guests must arrive at St John's Inn
6803 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach no later than 6pm to check-in.
Stop At: 6803 N Ocean Blvd, 6803 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572, USA
Come join us on a trip through the Polynesian Isles accompanied by Song and Dance. Your experience begins with a lei greeting from our performers. Then enjoy a buffet dinner while you listen to live music by our Polynesian Band. The night ends by an amazing performance by our World Champion Samoan Fire Knife Team.
Meeting point address:
6803 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572, USA
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 06:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Tea & water included (cash bar available for other options)
- Live performances and entertainment
- Polynesian Fire Show in Myrtle Beach
- Buffet Dinner included
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase at cash bar)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children 2 and under are free of charge
- Uber or taxi are recommended
- Limited free parking; parking lot across the street offers paid parking
- Bar opens at 5:30pm, Luau showroom opens at 6:00pm, evening concludes at approximately 8:00pm
- All guests must arrive no later than 6pm to check-in.
- No vegetarian options are available beyond what is offered on the buffet.
- Cash bar. Bringing cash is recommended as additional cash-only items are available for purchase.
- Shows will be performed in all weather conditions.
- Shows may hold up to 160 guests.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.64 out of 5 stars based on 1260 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought