2-Hour Guided Segway Tour of Huntington Beach State Park in Myrtle Beach
Come and join us for a 2-Hour Guided Segway Tour at one of the Grand Strand’s most beautiful wetland and wildlife preserves, Huntington Beach State Park in Myrtle Beach. Nature lovers will enjoy the park’s Environmental Education Center for the chance to see Loggerhead Turtles and other endangered wildlife species up close. The park’s freshwater lake along the causeway is a sure-fire place to see Alligators basking in the sun, a variety of bird species, and maybe even a mink or two.
Known for its natural beauty, Huntington Beach State Park was the former winter home of Anna Hyatt and Archer Huntington, sculptress and philanthropist, who left the park and adjacent Brookgreen Gardens as their legacy. Make sure to leave enough time in your day to also visit Atalaya, the picturesque, Moorish-style castle which was their residence and sculpting studios. This tour is around two hours in length with training. Still plenty of time to enjoy the beach and relax before or after your tour.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Atalaya Castle, Huntington Beach State Park, Pawleys Island, SC
You can enter and tour the castle on your own before or after the Segway tour. There is a separate fee payable to the park.
Stop At: Huntington Beach State Park, 16148 Ocean Hwy, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576-5064
Known for its natural beauty, Huntington Beach State Park was the former winter home of Anna Hyatt and Archer Huntington, sculptress and philanthropist.
Pass By: Brookgreen Gardens, 1931 Brookgreen Dr, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576-5072
Known for its natural beauty, Huntington Beach State Park was the former winter home of Anna Hyatt and Archer Huntington, sculptress and philanthropist, respectively, who left the park and adjacent Brookgreen Gardens as their legacy.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 90 to 120 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 2-Hour Guided Segway Tour in Myrtle Beach
- Explore Huntington Beach State Park, the former winter home of Anna Hyatt and Archer Huntington
- Visit the Environmental Education Center to see Loggerhead Turtles and other endangered wildlife
- Chance to see to see Alligators basking in the sun along the freshwater lake
- Visit Atalaya, the picturesque, Moorish-style castle before or after your Segway Tour
- Brief Segway Training Session before tour
- Use of Segways and Helmets
- Small-Group for a more personalized experience
- State Park Entry/Parking Fee
- Weight restriction. Not over 300 pounds
- Entry/Admission - Atalaya Castle
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- We have the ability to transport necessary items i.e. cameras, phones, drinks, etc. These can be carried in the Segway bag on each unit.
- Please note there is an entry fee to the State Park and is payable at the main gate. This fee goes to the park authority and is not part of our fee.
- Patrons need to arrive 30 minutes before tour time. Give an extra 15-20 minutes from what GPS says.
- Patrons arriving after tour start time will miss out and will not be refunded. We can't keep other patrons waiting.
- No one over 300 pounds.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Average 4.87 out of 5 stars based on 45 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities