Monterey Whale Watching Tour
We are honored to be the #1 Whale Watching Company in Monterey Bay with a 99% success rate and offer:
Two of the largest and most comfortable boats operating in Monterey – the 110 foot Princess Monterey and the 100 foot Atlantis Monterey.
Heated cabins with large windows for easy viewing and comfort in any weather.
Indoor and Outdoor seating with a 360-degree walk-around deck.
Optional VIP Upper Deck seating is available for an additional per person charge upon check in if space is available.
Vessels exceeding all United States Coast Guard safety requirements with full inspections and certifications.
Professional Marine Biologist and Naturalists to narrate the experience.
We cannot take children under 3 years old or pregnant women on our trips
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monterey Bay, Monterey, CA
As one of the only places in the world to whale watch year-round, Monterey Bay is abundant with a huge diversity of sea life, and is at the top of many things to do in Monterey. As a protected marine sanctuary rich with nutrients, the Monterey Bay Submarine Canyon thrives with a bounty of breathtaking wildlife including Humpback Whales, Killer Whales, Gray Whales, Blue Whales, Sperm Whales, Risso Dolphins, Long Beaked Common Dolphin, Bottlenose Dolphin, Dall’s Porpoise, Mola Mola aka Ocean Sunfish, Jellyfish, Sea Turtles, Sea Lions, Pelicans, Sea Otters and so much more!
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Restroom on board
- Coffee and/or Tea
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Can not take children under 3 years of age
- Most travelers can participate
- Can not take pregnant women on our trips
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities