Elkhorn Slough Wildlife Tour
The El Cat, built right here in Moss Landing, is a fully electric, 32 passenger, Coast Guard-certified vessel. This is a custom 37’ catamaran built and designed especially for the waters of our very own Elkhorn Slough.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elkhorn Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve, Moss Landing, CA
Join us on a one-of-a-kind, electric-powered catamaran ride for a wildlife tour along one of California's largest tidal waterways. Enjoy a narrated cruise along the Elkhorn Slough, a vibrant and lively wetland located on Highway 1 between Santa Cruz and Monterey in Moss Landing. Scan for otters, sea lions, birds and beyond during a cruise through these peaceful waters.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Elkhorn Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 21 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities