Everglades Airboat with pickup or self drive options
This popular tour includes everything Everglades National Park has to offer.
Choose between a guided tour with convenient pick-up in various languages or drive yourself to the Everglades.
Explore Everglades National park by airboat and see alligators and other creatures in their natural habitat. Explore the gift and coffee shop with restrooms.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: South Beach, Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
pick up from Miami Beach hotels along Collins Avenue between 1st and 65th Street
Pass By: Miami Beach, Miami Beach, Florida
pick-up from Collins Avenue hotels between 1st and 65th Street
Pass By: Miami, Miami, Florida
pick up from Holiday inn, 340 Biscayne Boulevard
Stop At: Everglades, Florida, USA
airboat ride only
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Everglades National Park, Everglades National Park, Florida
airboat ride only
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ocean Drive, Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Pass By: Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Pass By: Wynwood Walls, 2520 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127-4306
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: Miami Beach - South Beach, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
2: South Beach, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
3: Miami, FL, USA
4: Downtown Miami, Miami, FL, USA
5: Everglades National Park, Florida, USA
6: Everglades, Florida, USA
7: Ocean Drive, Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
8: Lincoln Road, Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
9: Ocean Drive, 465 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
10: Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
11: Hollywood, FL, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is only provided if the tour option INCLUDING PICKUP is selected. Pick-up is included from any Miami Beach location along Collins Avenue between 1st and 65th Street or Holiday Inn, 340 Biscayne Boulevard, Downtown Miami. Pickup times may vary depending on location. You will receive an email with the exact pickup time at your selected location 23 hours prior to the tour start.If the tour option WITHOUT PICKUP is selected your meeting point is located ca. 26 miles west of Miami.You will receive an email 24 hours prior to your tour with the exact address.
- Duration: 1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 35-60 min Airboat ride with English speaking park ranger/guide depending on option selected
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off option selected from certain Miami Beach hotels
- English, Spanish,Italian or German guide on bus depending on option selected
- See a variety of animals including gators in their natural habitat
- Pick-up from locations other than Collins Ave south of 65th Street or 340 Biscayne Boulevard
- Pick-up and transportation for tour option without pick-up
- Everglades eco-tax $ 5 per person payable at entrance
- This tour does not include an Alligator Show
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Total tour duration includes pick-ups and might vary depending on option selected and traffic
- If you selected tour option without pick-up you are responsible for transportation to the Everglades
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: The customer must call to confirm pickup within 24 hours prior to travel date.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- There is no mandatory mask requirement in the State of Florida. While we do recommend masks, it cannot be legally enforced.
Average 3.85 out of 5 stars based on 26 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
I've lived in Miami, Florida and have visited the FT. LAUDERDALE/MIAMI area more than I can count and I've never been to the Everglades.
Great experience with an awesome and knowledgeable guide and alligator wrestler.
Great experience overall. Tonya the boat captain was engaging and fun. Seemed to know every animal personally. Saw at least 5 alligators on the tour and variety of interesting birds. Queuing at the boat boarding is a bit slow, but not bad. Note the boats are COVERED, unlike the photo in the booking ad. Bring water, it gets hot in Summer-- they do sell drinks in the small shop, but be prepared for tourist prices. The bus pick up/drop off is not fast, but is reasonably efficient.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Miami specialist!
Product code: COOL-6331EVERAIRTRANS
Similar Tours & Activities