Miami to Key West Day Trip with Parasailing
Take our bus tour from Miami to Key West, where you will enjoy spectacular aerial views of this tropical paradise while on a deluxe parasailing adventure!
- Free WiFi is available on the coach!
- Pickup and Drop off from most Miami hotels
- 6 hours on the tropical island of Key West
- Amazing Parasailing Adventure!
Take a tour to Key West, across the stunning Overseas Highway. On this trip, you'll get to do some sightseeing, take some photos, and parasail over Key West!
Take this 4 hour ride across 43 bridges and 31 islands to the "America's Caribbean Islands." The Florida Keys, a string of islands and islets bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico. Once in Key West experience a Caribbean atmosphere complete with street artists, outdoor cafes and restaurants. Spend some time & explore Key West on your own. You may visit Ernest Hemingway’s House, The Southernmost point of the continental U.S.(the famous "90 miles to Cuba" Monument), The Mel Fisher Museum, the Light House Museum, Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum or Mallory Square to mention a few. You may also choose to includes one of our most popular choices of things to do while in Key West as the snorkeling trip, the glass bottom boat ride or the Hop on Hop off trolley.
Our air-conditioned motorcoach offers complete comfort for your journey. Sleep, or take pictures of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico. The trip crosses the 7-Mile Bridge featured in movies like "Bad Boys," "2 Fast 2 Furious" and "True Lies."
Don’t miss out on this amazing experience.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 Hours in Key West
- Check-in time: Must be there by 7:15 am to check-in, boarding time will be at 7:40 am.
- Round trip transportation from Miami
- 6 hours in Key West
- A narrated tour of the Florida Keys
- Awesome parasailing flight - see Key West safely from the air!
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.80 out of 5 stars based on 15 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Miami specialist!
Similar Tours & Activities