Big Bus Miami Open Top Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Discover Miami, its beautiful beaches and distinctive neighborhoods on this hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour--the perfect way to get around and see it all at your own pace! Enjoy the beautiful weather and 360-degree views from open-top double-decker buses as you tour Miami's most popular sites such as South Beach, Wynwood, Brickell and Little Havana. For the complete Miami experience, upgrade and add the Biscayne Bay Boat Tour to enjoy Miami Beach and Fisher Island from the water, the Night Tour to see the city after hours or the Everglades Experiences to see the wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Red Loop (Beach and City route)
Route Duration: 3 hours
- GUESS - Next to the guess store
- Soundscape Park - Soundscape Park
- CVS - Corner of the Raleigh Hotel
- Collins Avenue & 18th Street - Corner of 18th st
- Collins Avenue & 22nd Street - Corner of 22nd st
- Collins Avenue & 24th Street - Corner of 24th st
- Collins Avenue & 31st Street - In front of the RIU Hotel
- Collins Avenue & 38th Street -
- Collins Avenue & 42nd Street - Outside the Lexington Hotel
- Wynwood Walls - At the bus Stop one block south on 2nd nw, from the the wall
- Trinity Cathedral - Across the street from the church
- Biscayne Boulevard & Northeast 2nd Street -
- Bayfront Park Station -
- Bayside Marketplace - In front of the Island Queen Cafe
- Biscayne Boulevard & Northeast 3rd Street - Outside the Holiday Inn Hotel
- Brickell Avenue & Southeast 6th Street
- Southwest 8th Street & Southwest 13th Avenue
- Biscayne Boulevard & Northeast 2nd Street
- Bayfront Park Station
- Bayside Marketplace
- Biscayne Boulevard & Northeast 11th Street
- Washington Avenue & 8th Street
- Washington Avenue & 13th Street
- Washington Avenue & 15th Street
Bayside Marketplace / South Beach / Big Bus Tours / Lincoln Road / Miami Beach Boardwalk / Collins Avenue / Wynwood Walls / Miami Beach Botanical Garden / Port of Miami / Lummus Park Beach / Bayfront Park / American Airlines Arena / Freedom Tower at Miami Dade College / Ocean Drive / Little Havana / Brickell City Center
Operates: First Departure - 8:55 am at Lincoln Rd. Last Departure - 5:00 pm from Bayfront Park.
We have introduced a number of new health & safety measures to reduce the risk associated with the spread of Covid-19 in line with government advice and requirements of the local health authorities. These include regular cleaning of buses and social distancing measures.
To uphold these new safety and hygiene standards in keeping our guests safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we may have to operate a reduced service and changes to ticket inclusions. This may also include frequency of departures, changes to routes and reduction/removal of stops.
Customers are advised to visit our website or to download our app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for the most update service information.
Night Tour - Blue Loop
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 1648 Pennsylvania Ave - Next to the Guess store
- Bayfront Park Station - Waterfront area between Bayside Marketplace & Bayfront Park
Bayfront Park / Bayside Marketplace / Port of Miami / Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach / Miami Beach Botanical Garden / South Beach / Lincoln Road / Brickell City Center
Operates: 6:30 PM Departure Lincoln Rd
7:00 PM Deparute Bayfront Park
Night tour is not hop-on hop-off
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
- Duration: 90 to 180 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 1.5-hour Biscayne Bay Boat Tour (if option selected)
- 1.5-hour Night Tour (if option selected)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Live commentary in English only. Recorded commentary is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French and Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Maps and brochures will not be handed out on the service and customers are encouraged to download our Free Mobile App providing extended digital content including map and live bus tracking.
Average 3.97 out of 5 stars based on 205 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
This was our 3rd big bus experience and we really enjoyed it. The live guide was a nice treat and we found that each guide added their own touches to the information shared. Armando was great with a mix of architectural and cultural knowledge.
A wonderful way to get to grips with a big city in a short space of time. Well organised and great guides.
Wonderful tour guide. It was fun and we learned a lot.
Gerne wieder, aber nur mit Big Bus Blake -
easy way to sightseeing the citys top atractions. Just hop on hop off if you like to walk a round in districkt of your interese
Good tour for the money!
Love these tours! Always use these wherever I am visiting! Great guides, regular buses and routes that show you everything! Highly recommend
We took this overview of Miami and it definitely was worth it. Our guide, Ivory, was excellent! Not only was he friendly, but he was so knowledgeable about the history of Miami and was able to convey information in a clear and entertaining way. Thank you, Cool Destinations, for another great tour and to Ivory from your girls from Chicago!
The tour itself was great. The driver/guide was very knowledgeable and interesting and enthusiastic. The only gripe is that the process was vague in how to get your receipt that is required to show to the person checking tickets to board the bus - maybe this was buried in the fine print but yo have to take your Cool Destinations voucher to a small office across the street from the place you board the bus and you exchange the voucher to the aforementioned receipt. But I was able to do that and get right back in line where I was. All-in-all, recommended!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Miami specialist!
Product code: COOL-5096MIAHOHO
Similar Tours & Activities