Big Bus Miami Hop-On Hop-Off Open Top Tour
Discover Miami, its beautiful beaches and distinctive neighborhoods on this panoramic sightseeing tour- the perfect way to get around and see it all at your own pace! Enjoy the beautiful weather and 360-degree views from open-top double-decker buses as you tour Miami's most popular sites such as South Beach, Wynwood, Brickell and Little Havana where you'll have 20 minutes to explore on foot. For the complete Miami experience, upgrade and add the Millionaire's Row Boat Cruise to enjoy Miami Beach and Fisher Island from the water or the Everglades Experiences to see the wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Red Loop Day Tour
Route Duration: 2 hours
- Big Bus Tours Miami - Stop 1 - Bayside Marketplace (In front of the Island Queen Cafe)
- 1680 Washington Ave - Stop 2 - Soundscape Park (metro bus stop opposite the Greenview Hotel)
- 3101 Collins Ave - Stop 3 - RIU Hotel (metro bus stop in front of the RIU Hotel, between 31st & 32nd St)
- 2450 NW 2nd Ave - Stop 4 - Wynwood Walls (Metro bus stop near corner with NW 25th St)
- Beacom [email protected] 4 St - Stop 5 - Little Havana / Domino Park (Metro Bus stop near corner of SW 13th Ct)
Bayside Marketplace / South Beach / Lincoln Road / Miami Beach Boardwalk / Collins Avenue / Wynwood Walls / Miami Beach Botanical Garden / Port of Miami / Lummus Park Beach / Bayfront Park / American Airlines Arena / Freedom Tower at Miami Dade College / Ocean Drive / Little Havana / Brickell City Center
Operates: Departures every 30 minutes from stop 1 starting at 10am until 5pm.
Customers are advised to visit the Big Bus website or to download the Big Bus app to see the most up to date bus stop locations and timings. For live bus tracking on the day of travel - please download the Big Bus App in advance of arrival.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: See itinerary
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- 24 - 48 hour Hop on Hop off Pass
- Millionaire's Row Boat Cruise (if option selected) Departs Hourly between 10am - 6pm
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Pre-recorded commentary in: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French & Portuguese (Brazilian)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Recorded commentary is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French and Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Customers are advised to download the Big Bus app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for real-time bus tracking information. Alternatively please visit the Big Bus website.
Average 3.81 out of 5 stars based on 235 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
This was our 3rd big bus experience and we really enjoyed it. The live guide was a nice treat and we found that each guide added their own touches to the information shared. Armando was great with a mix of architectural and cultural knowledge.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities