Big Bus Miami Hop-On Hop-Off Open Top Tour
Discover Miami, its beautiful beaches and distinctive neighborhoods on this panoramic sightseeing tour- the perfect way to get around and see it all at your own pace! Enjoy the beautiful weather and 360-degree views from open-top double-decker buses as you tour Miami's most popular sites such as South Beach, Wynwood, Brickell and Little Havana where you'll have 20 minutes to explore on foot. For the complete Miami experience, upgrade and add the Millionaire's Row Boat Cruise to enjoy Miami Beach and Fisher Island from the water or the Everglades Experiences to see the wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Panoramic Red Loop (Beach and City route)
Route Duration: 2 hours
- Bayside Marketplace - Stop 1 - In front of the Island Queen Cafe
- 1680 Washington Ave - Stop 2 - Metro Bus Stop - Opposite the Greenview Hotel
- Northwest 2nd Avenue & Northwest 25th Street - Stop 10 - At Metro Stop NW 2nd Ave at NW 25th St.
- Southwest 8th Street & Southwest 13th Court - Stop 17 - Little Havana Metro Bus Stop corner of SW 8th St and SW 13th Court
Bayside Marketplace / South Beach / Lincoln Road / Miami Beach Boardwalk / Collins Avenue / Wynwood Walls / Miami Beach Botanical Garden / Port of Miami / Lummus Park Beach / Bayfront Park / American Airlines Arena / Freedom Tower at Miami Dade College / Ocean Drive / Little Havana / Brickell City Center
Operates: 2/4 Departure's - from 2 locations -
Bayside Marketplace at 12pm and 3pm.
Sound Scape Park at 12.30pm and 3.30pm.
Weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
Bayside Marketplace at 11am,12pm, 2pm and 3pm.
Sound Scape Park at 11.20am,12.30pm, 2.20pm and 3.30pm.
We have introduced a number of new health & safety measures to reduce the risk associated with the spread of Covid-19 in line with government advice and requirements of the local health authorities. These include regular cleaning of buses and social distancing measures.
To uphold these new safety and hygiene standards in keeping our guests safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we may have to operate a reduced service and changes to ticket inclusions. This may also include frequency of departures, changes to routes and reduction/removal of stops.
Customers are advised to visit our website or to download our app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for the most update service information.
Night Tour - Blue Loop (Not operating at this time)
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 1648 Pennsylvania Ave - Next to the Guess store
- Bayfront Park Station - Waterfront area between Bayside Marketplace & Bayfront Park
Bayfront Park / Bayside Marketplace / Port of Miami / Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach / Miami Beach Botanical Garden / South Beach / Lincoln Road / Brickell City Center
Operates: 6:30 PM Departure Lincoln Rd
7:00 PM Deparute Bayfront Park
Night tour is not hop-on hop-off
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 90 to 120 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: See itinerary
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- 2 hour Panoramic bus tour
- Millionaire's Row Boat Cruise (if option selected) Departs Hourly between 10am - 6pm
- 1.5-hour Night Tour (if option selected)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 20 Minute Stop in Little Havana
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Recorded commentary is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French and Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Customers are advised to download the Big Bus app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for real-time bus tracking information. Alternatively please visit the Big Bus website.
Average 3.93 out of 5 stars based on 210 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
This was our 3rd big bus experience and we really enjoyed it. The live guide was a nice treat and we found that each guide added their own touches to the information shared. Armando was great with a mix of architectural and cultural knowledge.
A wonderful way to get to grips with a big city in a short space of time. Well organised and great guides.
Wonderful tour guide. It was fun and we learned a lot.
Gerne wieder, aber nur mit Big Bus Blake -
easy way to sightseeing the citys top atractions. Just hop on hop off if you like to walk a round in districkt of your interese
Good tour for the money!
Love these tours! Always use these wherever I am visiting! Great guides, regular buses and routes that show you everything! Highly recommend
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call us to speak with a Cool Miami specialist!
Product code: C-5096MIAHOHO
Similar Tours & Activities