Premium Dinner Cruise: Four Course Dining Experience from Lahaina
For a uniquely Maui dining experience, join the sunset dinner cruise, where you'll enjoy exquisite dining while surrounded by spell-binding views of the Pacific and the islands of Maui, Moloka'i, Lana'i and Kaho'olawe during the golden hours of sunset.
This relaxing and romantic dinner cruise departs from historic Lahaina Harbor on a smooth-riding double-deck catamaran. All guests enjoy guaranteed outdoor seating on the bow or upper deck. Your four-course dinner is professionally prepared using Hawaii's freshest, locally grown salad greens, vegetables, fruits and herbs.
- Choice of seating available
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
The evening begins with appetizers and chilled cocktails, followed by crisp salads served tableside by the attentive staff. Your entree is fresh-grilled to perfection by the on-board chef and served hot to your table. Be sure to leave room for the delicious dessert, accompanied by Maui-grown coffee and tea. Live island-style music by a talented local musician adds to the fun of this 2-hour journey along Maui's coast.
Sunset Dinner Cruise Menu:
Appetizer: Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip Served with Fresh Baked Foccacia Bread
Salad: Ocean Salad featuring Blend of Ten Salad Greens Organically Grown in Haiku, Maui, plus
Fresh Upcountry Maui Vegetables and Creamy Mango-Passion Fruit Vinaigrette
Entrées all entrees are grilled onboard by the professional chef:
-Lemon-Grass and Curry Marinated Fresh Kauai Shrimp Char-Grilled on Board and Served with Lilikoi Butter Sauce
-Teriyaki Marinated Boneless Chicken Breast Barbequed and Served with Big Island Papaya Salsa
-Chimichurri Marinated Flat Iron Steak Flame-Grilled with Wild Mushroom Demi Glaze
-Char-Grilled Honey-Miso Glazed Tofu (vegetarian) with Big Island Papaya Salsa
All entrees are served with: Coconut Whipped Molokai Purple Potatoes with Butter and Macadamia Nut Pesto Char-Grilled Vegetables
Dessert: Triple Chocolate Brownies Accompanied by Fresh Kula Strawberries, Tea and Maui-grown Coffee
If you require a vegan or gluten-free meal, please specify this information to the local operator after making your booking.
·Mai Tais*, Tropical well drinks, Chilled chardonay and cabernet, Maui micro-brewed beer (Maui Brewing Co.), Chilled soda, Tropical juices, Iced filtered water.
Please note that from May 25, 2018-July 2, 2018, we will not be able to serve alcohol on this cruise due to a change in vessels (our main vessel will be in dry dock).
*The local operator promotes responsible drinking; alcoholic drinks are limited to three per adult during our cruise. Sodas and juices are unlimited. Please bring your valid photo I.D. to show proof of age (21+) if you wish to consume alcohol.
Hotel pick-up and drop off services are not available.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Dinner - 4-course dinner/no food for children 4 and under.
- Check-in time 45 minutes prior to departure
- Hotel pick up and drop off services are not available.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please check in 45 minutes prior to your departure time
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us directly at 800-942-5311 if you need to change your entree selections (not available after 11:30 am on day of tour) and have allergies
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.15 out of 5 stars based on 52 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities