Lahaina: Maui Ku'ia Estate Guided Cacao Farm Tour and Tasting
Visit our 20-acre cacao farm in Lahaina to learn how we produce our award-winning chocolate. From farm to bar, we will guide you through the chocolate process, complete with a chocolate tasting in our custom built tree hale!
Stop At: Lahaina, Lahaina, Hawaii
Your journey begins at the Ku’ia Estates Chocolate Factory in Lahaina, the largest chocolate factory in the state of Hawaii.
Our tour guide then drives you to our private cacao estate, nestled in the foothills of the West Maui mountains. Featuring over 20 acres of cacao trees, our professional and friendly tour guides lead you from “farm to the bar.” This interactive and educational tour introduces you to our cacao trees, the hands-on fruit harvesting techniques, and finishes with an exclusive 9-piece tasting of our award-winning chocolate.
Check-in is 15 minutes prior to your tour start time.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Chocolate tasting
- Certified Guide
- Free Covered Parking - Kupuohi St. side of the building
- Gratuities (Optional)
- No children under 3 permitted
- Not ADA Accessible
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children under 3 are not allowed
- Customers need to be able to climb approx 24 broad stairs with a railing and walk for approx 20 minutes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.87 out of 5 stars based on 522 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought