Maui Ocean Center Admission Ticket
Encounter Hawaiian marine life at Maui Ocean Center, The Aquarium of Hawaii. Listed among the “Top 10 Aquariums in the World” by TripAdvisor, the Aquarium features one of the world’s largest displays of live Pacific corals, sharks, stingrays, turtles, and a virtual whale encounter in the new, state-of-the-art Humpbacks of Hawaii Exhibit & Sphere.
- All entrance fees included
- Ideal choice for families
- See the underwater world without getting wet
Visit: Maui Ocean Center, 192 Ma_alaea Road, Wailuku, Maui, HI 96793-5931
Admission to Maui Ocean Center includes all-day access to explore the Aquarium’s exhibits at your own leisure. Journey from the Living Reef exhibits to the renowned 750,000-gallon Open Ocean exhibit to encounter Hawaii’s marine life, many of which are found nowhere else in the world. With over 60 exhibits, 20 daily presentations, cultural activities, and tours, Maui Ocean Center enables guests to experience the diversity of Hawaii’s marine life and local culture in an immersive and educational environment.
Enhance your visit to Maui Ocean Center with a Behind-the-Scenes Tour, Cultural & Plant Tour, or Shark Dive Maui, the island’s only shark dive activity.
The Aquarium features world-class shopping at its Maui Ocean Treasures gift shop and ocean view dining at Seascape Restaurant, an Ocean-Friendly certified restaurant serving fresh catch specials and island-inspired cuisine.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 day (Approx.)
- The Sphere Experience, an immersive virtual encounter with the Humpbacks of Hawai'i
- Entry/Admission - Maui Ocean Center
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Paid Parking($1 per hour/$7 per day) via ParkLinq App or QR code upon arrival
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Following Maui Ocean Center and Government Authority guidelines, face masks are recommended for all park guests 3 years and older in all indoor areas and Harbor Plaza presentations.
- Seascape Restaurant requires face masks while not actively consuming food and/or beverage.
- Social distancing and use of hand sanitization stations highly recommended.
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- In addition, updated park hours will be from 9 am to 5 pm, with final reservation time at 3:30 pm.
Average 4.48 out of 5 stars based on 126 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities