Discover Scuba Diving Class - Lahaina
All Dive Maui instructors teach scuba diving because we love to dive. Dive Maui instructors are all seasoned PADI professionals with years of teaching experience and thousands of dives under our belts.
Our team dives for work and for fun. We care about taking you diving. You’ll feel our devotion to the ocean translated in our small group sizes, attention to safety, and passion for education.
The intro to scuba course doesn’t require previous experience. Under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional you’ll learn the basic guidelines and skills needed to dive safely.
-Study your PADI eLearning to learn the basics of SCUBA.
-Go over the scuba equipment and how to use it while swimming underwater.
-Learn key skills you’ll use during every dive.
-Have fun exploring Maui’s pristine coral reefs.
-Encounter turtles and other tropical fish.
When you book your Discovery Dive you'll be assigned an eLearning login that gives you access to some reading and videos that need to be completed before you arrive at our dive shop. On the day of your dive your instructor will go over the eLearning and brief about the basic skills you will do in the water. Then you’ll head to the dive site and go down to practice skills with your instructor. Once you feel confident, you and your instructor will continue on and go for a dive.
Divers must complete a medical waiver. If you answer "yes" to anything, a doctor's note is required to dive. Refunds aren't authorized for “yes.” If you have any concerns about eligibility, contact us prior to the cancelation window.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- SCUBA gear
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be able to swim for this activity
- Cannot fly or go to elevation within 18 hours of this tour
- Must complete PADI eLearning prior to time of dive. Refunds are not given for participants who haven't finished their online work.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All participants must fill out the PADI medical form. We do not offer refunds if your health keeps you from diving so please call us if you have any questions or concerns.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19 we limit our groups to 4 divers per instructor. Guests and staff are required to wear masks when indoors and all SCUBA equipment is cleaned between uses with CDC approved cleaners.
Average 4.46 out of 5 stars based on 13 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities