Red Rock Canyon Electric Bike Half-Day Tour
Take in panoramic views of sandstone formations on this Electric Bike Tour through Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. This is NOT just about Renting an ebike and wondering around on your own. An informative Guide is with you every step of the way to show you the best Red Rock stops while giving loads of information about the Park and the local desert. Ride a total of 17 miles (27-km) on a one-way scenic loop thru the hills just outside the Las Vegas Strip and enjoy the option to either pedal or let the power of your bicycle whisk you around. Take four breaks along the way to explore and photograph sights like ancient petroglyphs on this small-group tour. A snack, bottled water and round-trip transport from select Las Vegas hotels are included.
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area lies in Nevada’s Mojave Desert. It’s known for geological features such as towering red sandstone peaks and the Keystone Thrust Fault, as well as Native American petroglyphs. Panoramic viewing spots dot the 13-mile Scenic Drive.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Red E Bike Tours, 1000 Scenic Loop Dr Red Rock Canyon, Las Vegas, NV 89161-1202
Have you ever wanted to see Red Rock NCA from the seat of a bicycle but the thought of pedaling all 17 miles just didn’t peak your interest? Well we have the answer! Our ELECTRIC bicycles provide a comfortable ride that is easy to handle and you get to decide what you want to do next… pedal, power or both. Whether you’re visiting or a local get ready to enjoy one of the best nature adventures Las Vegas has to offer. Red E Bike has been granted a special opportunity allowing visitors to Red Rock NCA the newest most exciting way to see this natural wonder. For those of you who don’t know, Red Rock NCA is just 15 miles west of Las Vegas and provides some of the most spectacular views found only in this part of the country. Red and cream sandstone formations, waterfalls, rock engravings, feral horses, wild burros, bighorn sheep, coyotes, desert tortoise and a variety of desert plant life is a glimpse of what this scenic adventure has to offer.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Red Rock Visitor Center Road, Red Rock Visitor Center Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89161, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers have the option to be pickup from most Las Vegas Strip Hotels, Fremont Street Hotels, or they can meet us at Red Rock Canyon.
- Duration: 4 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Use of bike and helmet
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Entry/Admission - Red E Bike Tours
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age to rent is 18 years with valid government-issued photo ID such as a driver's license or passport
- Minimum age to ride is 14 years if accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All participants under 5'3" (160 cm) should be comfortable with starting and stopping a bicycle
- Closed-toe shoes are required; sandals and high heels are not allowed
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Please note: Participants weighing more than 225 lbs (102 kg) may be required to pedal during inclines
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Maximum of 8 passengers per group
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Summer Departure: June 15 to September 15 at 9:15am. Fall Departure: September 16 to November 30 at 10am. Winter Departure: December 1 to March 31 at 11am. Spring Departure: April 1 to June 14 at 10am
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 13 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
This was an awesome trip. The guides were excellent and even brought extra coats and gloves for us to use on the bike ride. The scenery was beautiful, the bikes were easy to use and so much fun, and our guides were so personable and had great knowledge about the canyon. Don't miss the trip!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-7079RREBIKE
Similar Tours & Activities