Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas
Your trip to Las Vegas won't be complete without a tour of the mighty Hoover Dam! Built during the Depression, thousands of men came to Black Canyon to tame the Colorado River, and it took them less than 5 years to build the largest dam of its time.
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Family friendly
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Vegas Strip, NV, USA
After hotel pickups are finished we depart immediately to the Grand Canyon. Travel time between Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon is around three hours each way. Your driver will provide an expert commentary along the way, returning you to Las Vegas in time for a night out on the town. All vehicles are climate controlled and equipped with, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows.
Stop At: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign, 5100 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119-3232
Brief stop for photos as the Historic and World Famous "Welcome to Las Vegas Sign"
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lake Mead Scenic View, Historic Railroad Hiking Trail, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
Regardless of which option you select, you'll enjoy phenomenal views of Hoover Dam, admire the beauty of Lake Mead and see the colorful Arizona Paint Pots in stark contrast against the volcanic rocks of Black Mountain.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
Photo opportunity from the Pat Tillman bypass bridge
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Hoover Dam Express Tour: This tour provides approximately 1 hour of free time at the Dam, photo ops from the Bridge over looking Hoover Dam and many more photo opportunities
Hoover Dam Deluxe Tour and Lake Mead Cruise: To make the most of your day, you have the opportunity to include a memorable 90-minute cruise on the Desert Princess paddle boat to enjoy the delights of boating on the largest man-made lake in the US. A picnic style meal is served aboard the boat.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lake Mead Cruises, 490 Horsepower Cove, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
If option selected: Enjoy and relaxing cruise on the cool and calm water of Lake Mead aboard the Desert Princess and Mississippi style paddle-wheel boat.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Helicopter Flight (If option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam
- Helicopter Flight (If option unselected)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat .
- This tour is not recommended for anyone who suffers from claustrophobia, has a pacemaker or defibrillator. Tours are conducted in confined spaces and in a power plant with generators emitting electromagnetic frequencies.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.04 out of 5 stars based on 485 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Great Tour!!! Super comfy bus and smooth ride. It was my first time seeing the Hover Dam and it was something I will never forget. Everyone was very knowledgeable and friendly. I can’t wait to go back.
Very fair price and organize and also thanks to miss haly for a pleasant drive To Hoover dam.
I took the private limousine van and it was terrific.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-3951HDT
Similar Tours & Activities