Private 3-Day Tour: Grand Canyon Zion Bryce Monument Valley and Antelope Canyon
Enjoy a private and semi-customizable 3-day tour visiting some of the Southwest's most iconic parks. Enjoy a Navajo guided jeep tour in Monument Valley, drive down historic Route 66, visit the amazing Utah landscapes of Zion and Bryce National Parks and take a short hike along the rim of the Grand Canyon National Park. This private tour is available for up to six (6) passengers.
Day 1: Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
Pass By: Route 66
Driving through the mighty Mojave Desert today takes us via Route 66 to the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim to one of the seven natural wonders of the world!
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
Take in a bird’s eye view on an optional helicopter ride, stroll along the rim, take a hike into the one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth or simply relax in one the rim cafes and admire the magnificent view at sunset.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: 3 star hotel at the park entrance.
Day 2: Monument Valley and Lake Powell
Pass By: Painted Desert, 1 Park Rd, Petrified Forest National Park, AZ 86028-9997
After a brief visit to a traditional Navajo trading post, follow the mighty Colorado River through the Painted Desert as you wind your way through more of the Southwest’s spectacular scenery.
Stop At: Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, US Highway 160 & US Hwy 163, Monument Valley, UT 84536
Monument Valley has been the backdrop for many famous western movies and home to the Navajo Indians you are in for a real treat today as you hop onboard a 4X4 jeep and enjoy an fantastic Navajo guided tour of Monument Valley.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
This afternoon you will head to Page Arizona and Lake Powell for the night and an optional visit to Antelope Canyon.
Duration: 2 minutes
Accommodation included: 3 star hotel
Day 3: Bryce and Zion National Parks
Stop At: Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
After breakfast, you'll head to Bryce Canyon, a giant natural amphitheater created by erosion along the eastern side of the Paunsaugunt Plateau, Bryce is distinctive due to geological structures called hoodoos. These red, orange, and white spires provide spectacular views for park visitors. Bryce Canyon is considered by many to be the most scenically diverse place in the world, you'll enjoy lunch here.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: 1 Zion Park Blvd, Zion National Park, UT 84767-9402
After lunch head to Zion Canyon, an impressive mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cliffs. Ancient petrified sand dunes towering over 2000-feet above the canyon floor make for an impressive landscape and a photographer’s paradise. Zion National Park offers enchanting walks & hikes for every fitness level.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Emerald Pools, Zion National Park, UT
Stroll around the Emerald Pools trail, enjoy the Temple of Sinawava, the Great White Throne, Weeping Rock and visit the interpretive Human History museum where you can enjoy an entertaining rangers talk on the patio.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: The Las Vegas Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
You'll arrive back to Las Vegas at approximately 9pm.
No accommodation included on this day.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 3 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:15 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 1x Breakfast
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2-nights accommodation in 3 star hotels
- Meals as per itinerary
- Expert tour guide
- Private transportation.
- Navajo Guided Jeep Tour
- This tour has a free downloadable App with tour commentary in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
- Live commentary is provided in English.
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
- Entry/Admission - Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
- Entry/Admission - Bryce Canyon National Park
- Entry/Admission - Zion National Park
- Entry/Admission - Emerald Pools
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional Grand Canyon helicopter flight 220-350 USD per person.
- Optional: Antelope Canyon tour 1.5 hours 60.00 to 70.00 USD per person.
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- State of Nevada does require face masks to be worn in public beginning 6/26/2020.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-5602P16
Similar Tours & Activities