Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk
Hit the highway out of Las Vegas and spend the day touring the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam. On this day trip you'll have four hours at the Grand Canyon, with the option of walking on the popular Grand Canyon Skywalk for panoramic 360-degree views.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gray Line Las Vegas, 7370 Dean Martin Dr Suite 409, Las Vegas, NV 89139-5948
A brief check-in at the Gray Line terminal for check-in, restrooms available, and a full-service cafe available with breakfast items for purchase. Travel time between Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon is around three hours each way. Your driver will provide an expert commentary along the way, returning you to Las Vegas in time for a night out on the town. Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
Leaving Las Vegas behind, you'll enjoy an approximate 15-minute Hoover Dam Photo Stop from the pedestrian walkway along the new Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge!
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Joshua Tree Forest, Pierce Ferry Rd, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Travel through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon - the road gets a little dusty and bumpy here!
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Once at the West Rim you will have 3 hours of unguided time at the Grand Canyon. It's up to you to spend as little or as long as you wish at each of the following attractions.
Helicopter - Boat Combo Upgrade:
Why not complete your Grand Canyon experience with a thrilling helicopter flight to the floor of the Grand Canyon. You will be flown 4,000 feet to the base of the Canyon where you will board a pontoon boat for an approximate 15-minute ride on the Colorado River. Enjoy the Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) and the panoramic view.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
The spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) where you can take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a glass bridge. At the Indian Village, explore Native American history and culture with replica dwellings and performances of traditional dance
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Guano Point, Pierce Ferry Road Pearce Ferry Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Enjoy spectacular views over the Colorado River at Guano Point, home to the old Guano mine. Lunch options are available here!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hualapai Ranch, Quartermaster Point Rd, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Old western style town with wild west show, amenities and lunch options
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 12 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:30 AM
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned coach
- 15-minute Hoover Dam photo stop from the pedestrian walkway
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- Helicopter and 15-minute river boat ride (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
- Entry/Admission - Guano Point
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option not selected)
- Helicopter and 15-minute river boat ride (if option not selected)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child. If Skywalk ticket is purchased, infants must be carried on the Skywalk.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- If you did not select the Helicopter and Boat upgrades, please enter N/A into the weight field.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
- Buses equipped with a lift are based upon availability and might not be available. Should a bus equipped with a lift be required, a three day advanced notice is required, and you must contact the local tour operator immediately after booking to confirm your request.
- There may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- No personal items such as mobile phones, cameras, backpacks and purses are allowed on the Skywalk; complimentary lockers are available for storage
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.32 out of 5 stars based on 5194 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Grand Canyon West with amazing view and the Skywalk experience a must in everybody's bucket list. Highly recommend
Danny Ho was very good- He discussed a number of very interesting items along the trip and made the trip informative , knowledgeable and interesting.
The driver was the greatest. Lafayette Jackson was his name. He made the tour a great experience for me. Informative and very accommodating. If I take a tour again with your company will request for him to be the driver. You are lucky you have an employee like him. Thank you.
Our driver for this tour was very friendly. Drive to Grand Canyon was through interesting and historical areas with audio documentary supported by driver’s commentary.
We were picked up from the Hotel as per schedule. We were taken to the graylines bus depot where we were briefed and split up for the west rim. We upgraded to the Mercedes mind bus which was fabulous and our driver was Danny Ho who was very professional, polite and humorous and very knowledgeable. We thoroughly enjoyed our trip and company. We recommend this trip even if you have already been to South Rim. This is a different experience altogether.
A great day out and a good way to experience the magnificence of the Canyon at an affordable price. Well organised from start to finish. Highly recommended
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-3951WESTDLX