Guided Mountain Bike Tour of Mustang Trail in Red Rock Canyon
Challenge your athletic ability and get your adrenaline pumping as you explore Red Rock Canyon's Mustang Trail! On this 4-hour guided mountain bike tour with transport from the Las Vegas Strip, explore Red Rock Canyon on your choice of a full-suspension bicycles – Specialized Stumpjumper, the Santa Cruz Hightower or Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon.
Bottled water and all equipment are included – all you need is your sense of adventure!
- All necessary equipment included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161
Located just minutes off the Las Vegas Strip, Red Rock Canyon is a playground for Las Vegas locals who enjoy biking, hiking and rock climbing. You too can enjoy the rugged beauty of this national conservation area on this bike tour with transport from select hotels on the Las Vegas Strip.
Hop on your preferred mountain bike – Specialized Stumpjumper, the Santa Cruz Hightower or Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Carbon (your choice when booking) – and ride with your professional guide, who visits this area regularly and will offer expert narration about the sights you’ll see. All equipment is included on this tour: bike rental, helmet and water.
The Mustang Trail is a single-track path that provides a great introduction to mountain biking. Located on the scenic Keystone thrust fault, the trail begins with a 1-mile (1.6-km) climb followed by a 2-mile (3.22-km) descent through the foothills of Black Velvet. With a quick pace and minimal climbs, the trail is ideal for the athletic beginner and offer exciting extensions for more experienced riders, as well. Your total biking distance is 7 to 12 miles (11 to 19 km).
Important: Please advise of each riders height in the special requirements field at check out. There is a minimum of 2 passengers to operate this tour. If the minimum is not met and you would like to guarantee your departure a fee of $100 is required, paid directly to the local operator.
Duration: 4 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Half-day bike tour
- All equipment (bike and helmet) included
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Round-trip transportation from the Las Vegas Strip
- Entry/Admission - Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Food and drinks, unless specified
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note: travelers must be at least 5 feet (152.4cm) tall to participate in this tour, please advise of each travelers heights in the special requirements field at checkout
- This tour is suitable for all levels of riders
- There is a minimum of 2 passengers to operate this tour. If the minimum is not met and you would like to guarantee your departure a fee of $100 is required, paid directly to the local operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 4.74 out of 5 stars based on 61 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Irving had us sweat, gave us some lung and leg burn. Had a great time. Great scenery even had the chance to see wild donkeys.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-5109_CY003
Similar Tours & Activities