ATV Tours at Nellis Dunes from Las Vegas
With the longest riding time in Vegas of 2 hours, you will love soaring through the breathtaking Nellis Dunes. On any given day, watch with jaw dropped the Nellis Air Force Base fighter pilots, performing aerobatics just over your head. Complimentary pick-up/return, lunch, refreshments & gear is included.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Vegas ATV Tours, 6975 Speedway Blvd, North Las Vegas, NV 89115-1777
New Model ATV's - Over 14,000 acres of multi terrain at the Nellis Dunes - On any given day you may see Fighter Pilots performing aerobatics just over your head!
Duration: 4 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: Nellis Dunes, Nellis Bypass, Nellis AFB, NV 89191, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Las Vegas ATV Tours
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum 16 years old
- Vegetarian/Vegan options are available, please advise at time of booking, if required
- All guests must sign a waiver upon arrival
- All guests must wear closed toed shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Average 4.44 out of 5 stars based on 9 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
This trip started out shaky putting my 16 year old daughter on with no experience and minimal driving experience just turned 16 the week before. During the test run, I got off and said, we aren't doing this, thanks! But the guides put me at ease, one took my ATV and rode behind her for the first half of the tour and Paul, the medic offered to let me ride with him in the golf cart so we could keep an eye on her. I reluctantly agreed but the guides were great and Paul gave my daughter tips along side her. She truly enjoyed the experience and soon, she was doing great on her own. Jamey, our lead, made sure no one got left behind and took us through some challenging terrain. I have to say, I had white knuckles even in the golf cart but by the second half of the tour, I relaxed some and enjoyed the amazing dunes, and views of something other than the Strip. My group of 5 had a great time and it seemed to be one of the highlights of the trip. You get super dirty, so dress accordingly but I think that's part of the fun. In the end, I don't think we would have done it without Jamey and Paul and the young lady who rode behind my daughter whose name escapes me unfortunately, so if you get a chance to ride with them, consider yourselves lucky. They were great guides, personable and knowledgeable and the tour was exhilarating and fun. Thank you guys! All the best!
Josh was an amazing guide -- we had the best time!! ATV-ing through the dunes in the desert is a great way to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air in Las Vegas! We would totally book again! Thanks guys for an awesome afternoon ride!
My sons and I had a great time.
Wicked trip - we loved it !!!
Outstanding absolutely outstanding! Fun started from pickup to drop off. The entire crew was knowledgeable and watchful. They were courteous and at the same time funny. They tried very hard to see that everyone had fun knew their equipment and rode within their own ability. Be prepared to eat a lot of dust. This is not a sight seeing tour. The guides goal was to adjust our ride according to our ability so that it would be a challenge for each of us and sense of accomplishment. They were exceptionally good at it. A special thanks to Josh and Sisco for their kindness, attention and expertise. Exceptional riders. Joe
My partner and I booked this tour before we came to Vegas and I am so glad we did it. Levi and the gang were amazing. Plenty of power in the ATV's and got to see plenty of the desert. From powder soft sand to rocky paths - it was incredible. Would definitely do it again even though I did crash.
I visit Las Vegas multiple times a year and have done a lot of activities in Vegas.
My daughter and myself signed up for this particular tour. We had never been on a ATV. In saying that the training was a minimum of 5 minutes of all the bad things that can happen and they showed us where the brakes and gas was.
The route was very difficult and it should be noted on the site that it is not for beginners. In saying that I ran into a boulder and hurt my foot. They let me get in the rescue vehicle for a few minutes but asked me to get out and continue riding with an injured foot. I am extremely upset!!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-7197P1
Similar Tours & Activities