Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Open Top Tour
Hop on the double-decker bus and cruise the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas all day long! The open-top buses allows you to enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view as you travel along your route. This tour is a great way to enjoy Las Vegas at your own pace and explore your areas of interest.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Red Route Day Tour
Route Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- 3799 S Las Vegas Blvd - Stop 1 - MGM Grand (outside American Eagle store)
- High Roller - Stop 2 - High Roller / LINQ Promenade (valet parking beneath the High Roller)
- SAHARA Las Vegas - Stop 3 - Sahara Las Vegas (Main Entrance)
- ReBAR - Stop 4 - Arts & Antique District (In front of Rebar)
- The Mob Museum - Stop 5 - The Mob Museum
- The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod - Stop 6 - The Strat
- Siren's Cove Boulevard - Stop 7 - Treasure Island
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino - Stop 8 - Excalibur Hotel (corner Luxor Dr & W. Reno Ave)
- 5191 S Las Vegas Blvd - Stop 9 - Welcome To Fabulous Las Vegas Sign (Harley Davidson front carpark)
Circus Circus Adventuredome Theme Park / Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood / Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign / Casino at Treasure Island / Mirage Volcano / Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Garden / Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art / Fountains of Bellagio / Casino at Bellagio / The Cosmopolitan Casino / Casino at Aria Resort / Park MGM Las Vegas / T-Mobile Arena / Casino at New York - New York / Casino at Excalibur / Casino at Luxor Las Vegas / Casino at Mandalay Bay / Las Vegas Harley-Davidson / Casino at the Tropicana Las Vegas / MGM Grand Arena / Casino at the MGM Grand / Madame Tussauds - Las Vegas / Paris Las Vegas / Bally's / Casino at the Flamingo Las Vegas / High Roller / The LINQ Promenade / Carnaval Court at Harrah's / The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian Resort / Casino At The Venetian / Palazzo Resort Casino / Wynn Las Vegas Casino / Encore Beach Club / Casino at Encore / M&M'S World Las Vegas / Hershey's Chocolate World / Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
Operates: Daily from 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Every 60 Minutes
We have introduced a number of new health & safety measures to reduce the risk associated with the spread of Covid-19 in line with government advice and requirements of the local health authorities. These include regular cleaning of buses and social distancing measures.
To uphold these new safety and hygiene standards in keeping our guests safe during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we may have to operate a reduced service and changes to ticket inclusions. This may also include frequency of departures, changes to routes and reduction/removal of stops.
Customers are advised to visit our website or to download our app to find out more about our new health and safety measures and for the most update service information.
Night Tour - Green Route
Route Duration: 3 hours
- 3799 S Las Vegas Blvd - Pick up 1 - MGM Grand - (outside American Eagle store)
- High Roller - Pick up 2 - High Roller / LINQ Promenade (valet parking beneath the High Roller)
The Chapel at Excalibur / Circus Circus Adventuredome Theme Park
Operates: • 7:00 PM MGM Grand
*One tour per evening. Please arrive ten minutes before departure time to secure your seat. Night tour is not a hop-on hop-off
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
- Duration: 150 to 180 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: See itinerary
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Live English guide
- See the Strip, Historic Downtown & Fremont Street
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Redeem vouchers at any Big Bus hop-on hop-off points
- Night Tour operates on a first-come, first-served basis, so try to arrive early to secure your seat (if option selected)
- Night Tour is not a hop-on hop-off tour
- 1-day tickets will be valid for same day use. Tickets claimed after 3pm will be valid for 24 hours from time of redemption.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Maps & brochures will not be handed out & customers are encouraged to download our App providing additional content including map & live bus tracking.
- Explore the city from the top deck of our open top buses & discover many aspects of its history and culture in an open-air environment.
Average 3.95 out of 5 stars based on 417 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-5096LASHOP
Similar Tours & Activities