Big Bus Las Vegas Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Hop on the double-decker bus and cruise the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas all day long! The open-top buses allows you to enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view as you travel along your route. This tour is a great way to enjoy Las Vegas at your own pace and explore your areas of interest.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Route Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Slots A Fun - Pick up is at the driveway next to Slots A Fun Main Entrance
- Fashion Show Mall - North Valet on Fashion Show Dr
- SB Las Vegas at TI/Mirage - Tour Bus pick up area on sounth side of the hotel
- SB Las Vegas at Caesars Palace - Tour bus pick up Under Planet Hollywood Globe
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino - Rear of the hotel at the tour bus pick up
- Harley-Davidson - Tour bus rowtunda in the back sout west of the hotel
- MGM Grand - In front of the Las Vegas Harley Davidson Parking lot
- High Roller Avenue - West Entrance/South of American Eagle
- Sahara Las Vegas - Main Entrance
- ReBAR - In front of Rebar
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets North - Main Entrance
- Golden Nugget Las Vegas Hotel & Casino - West Entrance
- The Mob Museum - Just East of the main entrance
- Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower - In front of main entrance on Las Vegas Blvd
Circus Circus Adventuredome Theme Park / Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood / Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign / Casino at Treasure Island / Mirage Volcano / Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Garden / Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art / Fountains of Bellagio / Casino at Bellagio / The Cosmopolitan Casino / Casino at Aria Resort / Park MGM Las Vegas / T-Mobile Arena / Casino at New York - New York / Casino at Excalibur / Casino at Luxor Las Vegas / Casino at Mandalay Bay / Las Vegas Harley-Davidson / Casino at the Tropicana Las Vegas / MGM Grand Arena / Casino at the MGM Grand / Madame Tussauds - Las Vegas / Paris Las Vegas / Bally's / Casino at the Flamingo Las Vegas / High Roller / The LINQ Promenade / Carnaval Court at Harrah's / The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian / Casino At The Venetian / Palazzo Resort Casino / Wynn Las Vegas Casino / Encore Beach Club / Casino at Encore / M&M'S World Las Vegas / Hershey's Chocolate World / Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
Operates: Daily from 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM Every 20-30 Minutes
Night Tour - Green Route
Route Duration: 3 hours
- 2880 S Las Vegas Blvd - Circus Circus Hotel
- High Roller - High Roller / LINQ Promenade (Linq Lane tour bus bay)
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino - Hotel entrance rotunda
The Chapel at Excalibur / Circus Circus Adventuredome Theme Park
Operates: • 7:00 PM Circus Circus Hotel
• 7:15 PM High Roller/LINQ Promenade
• . 7:30 PM Excalibur Hotel
*One tour per evening. Please arrive ten minutes before departure time to secure your seat. Night tour is not a hop-on hop-off
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
- Duration: 105 to 180 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: See itinerary
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Live English guide
- See the Strip, Historic Downtown & Fremont Street
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Redeem vouchers at any Big Bus hop-on hop-off points
- Night Tour operates on a first-come, first-served basis, so try to arrive early to secure your seat (if option selected)
- Night Tour is not a hop-on hop-off tour
- 1-day tickets will be valid for same day use. Tickets claimed after 3pm will be valid for 24 hours from time of redemption.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Most travelers can participate
Average 3.99 out of 5 stars based on 378 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
We learned alot and were able to view the whole strip on our first day, including Freemont area taking this tour.The tour guide was very informative on the history of the strip and casinos. This helped us to map out our itinerary for the remainder of our stay in Vegas.
We did use the bus during the day but particularly enjoyed the night tour. Thank you to our guide Roger.
Initially found bus pickups on email were wrong
Downloaded app and all was right in the world
Shows bus stops. Real time tracking
Reps on board were first class. Very informative but funny
Big bus hop on hop is a great way to get around las Vegas, guides excellent knowledge and very funny stories
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5096LASHOP