Key Largo Glass Bottom Boat Adventure
The Key Largo Princess is a luxurious 75-foot, 140-passenger, glass bottom aluminum motor yacht.
A 45-minute voyage out to the reef gives you time to relax on our sun deck and sip a tropical cocktail or beverage from our full-service snack bar. If you prefer, you can ride in the comfort of our climate-controlled cabin.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Florida Keys, Florida Keys, Florida
From our sun deck, you will have a panoramic offshore view of the Florida Keys and can view the ever-changing colors of the Atlantic Ocean.
Once we reach the reef, you will be able to observe the coral reef through our large viewing windows, which are large enough for everyone to observe the reef at the same time and are located along the center of the boat and installed flat so there is no distortion other than what nature creates.
Everything you see on our tour is or was alive and the reef itself is built off of many varieties of living coral and teems with an assortment of sea life. Your tour guide will be able to point out all kinds of sea creatures which may include sea fans, sea plumes and hundreds of fish ranging from small tropical to larger species sought after by local fishermen.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional Guide
- Drinks and snacks are not included in the price, but are available for purchase onboard the boat.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- For the Safety of our Guests and Crew, until further notice, we have reduced the capacity of the boat by 2/3's. We are requesting everyone to wear a face mask while on board, we require the Face Mask to be worn when in the cabin and practice Social Distancing where practical during our trips.
Average 4.19 out of 5 stars based on 27 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities