Private Hawaiian Jungle Waterfall Adventure Wit Da Hawaiian Dundee
Welina mai! My name is Charlie Cobb-Adams I am true native Hawaiian, a descendant from the forbidden island of Ni’ihau. I have spent many years exploring the backcountry of my beautiful island home and I want to share some of these hidden locations with special guests on this one-of-a-kind private adventure.
We have a one of a kind waterfall adventure that we do for all of our guests especially designed based on a persons activity level, and weather conditions. I will guide you through tropical jungles and lush forests to secluded streams, waterfalls and pools. See famous mountain peaks seen in movies. This amazing adventure is fun and exciting for the who family.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Anahola, Anahola, Kauai, Hawaii
Charlie, our Hawaiian Dundee, will hand pick your adventure sight based on your interests, activity level, and weather conditions. He will guide you through the tropical jungles and lush forests to refreshing streams, leading to a secluded waterfall and pool.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Kalalea, Hawaii 96741, USA
You will see famous mountain peaks and landscapes used as backdrops in movies. See hidden ancient Hawaiian archaeological sites and hear of their history
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Anahola Hawaiian Land Farmer's Market, Cnr. Hokualele Road and Kuhio Hwy., Anahola, Kauai, HI 96703
You will see and taste wild fruits (in season) along your journey. Learn of ancient and modern uses of “canoe plants”, those brought by first Polynesians. You may be fortunate and experience lathering yourself in wild Hawaiian awapuhi (shampoo ginger when in season) and rinsing off in the cool water beneath the falls. Also alien species of plants introduced by foreigners…some with tasty flowers.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: North Aliomanu Beach, Kalalea View Dr, Anahola, Kauai, HI 96703
For those who are very adventurous, and want to experience a waterfall on a whole different level, inquire about rappelling down the face of your secluded waterfall. (Must NOT have any recent injuries or surgeries to participate. Weather conditions permitting)
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Wailua Falls, Maalo Rd, Lihue, Kauai, HI
One of the several falls we visit on this amazing adventure if weather permits
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Wailua Falls
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 4.90 out of 5 stars based on 10 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor