Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
North Shore Circle Island Adventure Including Snorkeling with the Turtles
Circle most of the island of Oahu on a full-day tour by minibus limited to 24 (possible to go over 28) passengers, a smaller group than typical island coach tours. With an informative guide, you’ll make about a dozen stops, including the chance to see Hawaiian green sea turtles in their natural habitat during an hour of snorkeling on Oahu’s North Shore. Get a comprehensive overview of top attractions such as Diamond Head, Makapu’u Beach, Halona Blowhole and the Dole Plantation. Hotel pickup and drop-off in Waikiki is included.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waikiki, Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Our shuttle will arrive at 7:20am for pick up in Waikiki, with a local guide to help you prepare for a day of exploring the island of Oahu. Pick up times vary by hotel and will be automatically assigned when you input your information into our online booking platform.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
The first lookout we visit is an elevated view perched on the eastern side of Waikiki’s famous Diamond Head Volcano, This lookout grants us a great opportunity for pictures of the south eastern coastline of Oahu, with notable sights as far as Hanauma bay and Maui on a clear day. The location is more formally known as Amelia Earhart Lookout, known for where bystanders gathered to watch Earhart make her first solo aviation journey from Hawaii to North America.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Halona Blowhole, Kalanianole Highway, Oahu, HI 96825
Molten lava tubes from volcanic eruptions that occurred from Oahu’s Koko Head crater formed the natural occurrence known as the Halona Blowhole. This lava tube extends into the ocean with a very narrow opening at the top, and when the surf is just right, water pressure builds up within the lava tube and erupts through the narrow opening creating a special Hawaiian Geyser for your viewing pleasure.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Makapu'u Point, Kalaniana'ole Hwy turnout above Makapu'u Beach, Oahu, HI 96795
Witness Waimanalo’s dramatic sea cliffs as we turn into Oahu’s windward side as we begin our journey to the North Shore of Oahu. Look off into the azure blue waters of the bay and you will see Oahu’s famous Manana Island also known as Rabbit island due to its Rabbit like shape.
Stop At: Tropical Farms (The Macadamia Nut Farm Outlet), 49-227 Kamehameha Hwy Ste A, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI 96744-5165
After a beautiful drive along Oahu’s eastern coastline, our next stop is a local shop that finds itself tucked away under aged Banyan Trees with macadamia nut and delicious Kona coffee tastings, along with very tempting Hawaiian chocolates amongst other treats.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Mokoli’i Island, Oahu, HI 96744
Chinaman’s Hat, also known as Mokolii, is nestled right next to the Kualoa Valley Mountain range. This location is known for its dramatic landscape filmed in a number of Hollywood movies; most notably and fan favorite Jurassic Park. The island has earned the nickname Chinaman’s Hat from its resemblance to the straw hats that the Chinese immigrants wore when working Oahu’s sugar plantations during the early 1900’s.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: 56-777 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96731, USA
Famous North Shore Shrimp Lunch on Local Hawaiian Farm
Our guide will walk you through a local taro patch on a farm located at the base of the Koʻolau Mountain Range . Get a first hand look at how ancient Hawaiian agriculture practices live on and how to this day still manage to provide for local families to live off the land using the techniques and traditions passed down through generations. We also eat lunch at the farm. The farm has a restaurant that can prepare all of the famous North Shore delicacies. Garlic Shirmp, Coconut Shrimp, and Kalua Pork are just some of the mouth watering plates available for lunch. Vegetarian options are available. Please bring cash for lunch.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Oahu's North Shore, Oahu's North Shore, Oahu, Hawaii
Tropical Fruit Stands
After lunch we make a stop at North Shore tropical fruit stands, which offers ice cold coconuts to drink from, fresh mangos, and other tropical treats.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Sunset Beach, Sunset Beach, Oahu, Hawaii
A change of pace from the crowded beaches of Waikiki, The infamous Sunset Beach on the North Shore offers tranquility and is the epitome of a beautiful Hawaiian Beach. However don’t lets the summer months fool you, during the winter months, swells of 30 to 40 feet can be seen from the safe confines of shore.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: North Shore, Oahu, HI 96712
Hawaii Green Sea Turtle Beach Snorkeling
Hono is the Hawaiian name for our beloved Green Sea Turtles. Our Honu are very Hawaiian in that they love to lay on the sand and bask under the warm sun. We take you to a beach where we spend 90 minutes hoping to spot this incredible occurrence and we will also provide snorkeling gear so guests can go for a swim and hopefully snorkel along side a green sea turtle as well. Snorkel Gear is included in the price of the tour. Please alert your guest to bring sunscreen and a towel.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Haleiwa, Haleiwa, Oahu, Hawaii
Outskirts of Haleiwa Town, Pineapple, Coffee and Agricultural Fields
Stop At: 64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy Dole Plantation, Wahiawa, Oahu, HI 96786-2915
A historic pineapple plantation home to pineapple magnets, pineapple t-shirts, pineapple keychains and most importantly pineapple ice cream aka Dole Whip!! A great way to end the day and get some pineapple themed souvenirs for your friends and family back home.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Sandy Beach Park, 8801 Kalanianaole Hwy, Oahu, HI 96825
Sandy Beach is a beach on the South Shore of Oʻahu in Hawaii. It is known for its excellent bodyboarding and bodysurfing opportunities due to shore break and consistent barrels.
Pass By: Waimanalo, Waimanalo, Oahu, Hawaii
Waimanalo have gorgeous white sand beaches, snorkeling with near-guaranteed honu (Hawaiian green sea turtle) sightings, several hole-in-the-wall but worth a stop eateries, roaming bands of wild chickens, and a handful of family-owned farms
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 8 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 07:20 AM
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, bottled water and change of dry clothes in a small day bag for this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Some places listed may not be followed due to availability, restrictions and etc.
- Most travelers can participate
- As our company name states, we provide a scenic tour around our beautiful island. We make it a priority to visit the beaches most frequented by our Hawaiian green sea turtles, however on occasion due to weather or sea conditions are guests may not experience them on the beaches or while snorkeling. They are beautiful and awesome creatures of nature and sometimes unpredictable, therefore we can not guarantee turtle sightings.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.86 out of 5 stars based on 1409 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Honolulu specialist!
Product code: C-12446SNORKEL
Similar Tours & Activities
Complete Pearl Harbor Experience Tour Departing Kauai
Oahu Island Photography Tour
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Pearl Harbor USS Arizona Memorial
All Inclusive Ultimate Circle Island Day Tour with Lunch and Waimea Waterfall
Pearl Harbor: USS Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri Battleship Tour from Waikiki