Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Diamond Head Crater
The Diamond Head Hike with a duration of 3 hours (Round-trip with pick up and drop off from your Waikiki hotel) enjoy the breathtaking views of Waikiki & Honolulu. Located along the southeast coast of Oahu, Diamond Head Trail is a 1.6 miles (Round-trip) hike and a must-do for all visitors! The historic hike is also simple enough for most ages and people with no hiking experience to enjoy. This tour also includes a brochure of Diamond Head and a bottled water!
Customers will be picked up from their hotel and taken to the diamond head hike. Once they arrive their driver will provide them with a water bottle and tell them when they will be back to pick them up.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Drivers and Receptionist MAY speak Portuguese as well.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for children under 3 and people with disabilities
- We do not recommend this hike for ages older than 65
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Since Hawaii lifted the mask mandate March 25th, wearing a mask inside the shuttle will be optional for each customer.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Average 4.73 out of 5 stars based on 207 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Honolulu specialist!
Product code: C-69524P10
Similar Tours & Activities
North Shore Grand Experience – All Inclusive
Waterfalls Hike followed w a visit to an amazing Lookout (Private)
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Pearl Harbor USS Arizona Memorial
All Inclusive Ultimate Circle Island Day Tour with Lunch and Waimea Waterfall
Pearl Harbor: USS Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri Battleship Tour from Waikiki