Turtle Canyon Catamaran Snorkel Cruise
Set sail for Turtle Canyon on a power catamaran from Waikiki, enjoying a scenic cruise along the shores of Oahu. Your goal: snorkeling in warm waters frequented by Hawaii’s green sea turtles! Back on board, enjoy two provided drinks, and refuel with lunch if you select the midday tour. Keep an eye out for dolphins, migrating whales and other marine life as you soak up the sights, including Diamond Head.
Turtle sightings guaranteed! On this turtle snorkel cruise, if a turtle is not sighted, you will be given a complimentary return turtle snorkel cruise.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kewalo Basin, South Side Waterfront, Oahu, HI 96814
departs from Kewalo Harbor
Pass By: Hawaii Nautical, 2045 Lauwiliwili St, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-3900
Pass By: Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Enjoy the view of the Waikiki coastline from the ocean.
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Enjoy the view of the iconic Diamond Head.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 2 alcoholic drinks
- Unlimited nonalcoholic drinks
- Deli lunch (midday tour only)
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel gear
- All taxes, fuel, fees and handling charges
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 21 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This is a barefoot cruise; your shoes will be kept at the pier while you're on the boat
- Green sea turtles are almost always spotted, but if you don't see any on your tour, you book another tour with the local operator at no charge (re-rides only; no refunds)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- As of April 2020 - Transportation has been temporarily paused. Meet at harbor only.
- Bring your own snorkel and mask or buy a new one on board
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All guests must submit a health-screening form prior to boarding. To help keep you and our staff healthy & maintain Hawaii as the safest U.S. state for visitors & locals alike, we strictly adhere to every possible precaution against transmission of COVID-19.
- No transportation avail at this time
Average 4.72 out of 5 stars based on 368 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities