Three Star Deluxe Sunset Dinner & Show
While the sun goes down, relax on a casual Honolulu dinner cruise on the beautiful Hawaiian waters off Diamond Head. Dine on steak and seafood aboard the Oahu dinner cruise, followed by non-stop entertainment including the magical "'60 Years of Aloha' Hawaiian cultural show.
Enjoy a sumptuous 5-course whole Maine lobster and tenderloin steak gourmet dinner, premium beverages, continuous live Hawaiian entertainment and stunning views of Waikiki and Diamond Head.
• Star of Honolulu - Dinner and Whale Watch Cruises, Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813
• Imported & Domestic Cheeses, Crackers, Fresh seasonal tropical fruit
• Salad with Hawaiian Greens, purple endive, baby romaine, grape tomatoes
• 1lb+ Whole Nova Scotia Maine Lobster & Tenderloin of Beef
• Hawaiian Mango Mousse Cake with white chocolate garnish
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Two-hour sunset cruise
- Dinner - 5 course
- Welcome "Champagne" Toast
- Live Hawaiian and jazz music
- Local taxes and fees
- Two premium beverages
- Additional beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Check in from 4:45PM onboard the Star of Honolulu.
- Cruise Departs at 5:30PM
- As mandated by Honolulu's City & County Mayor, effective 9/13/21 all participants will need to provide proof of photo identification along with a full vaccination card or a "Negative" or "Not-Detected" COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours of entry. Guests 12 and under are exempt.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Special menus of fish or vegetarian are available with 48 hours notice
- Wheelchair accessible (if requested 48 hours in advance)
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The safety of our guests, employees and community remain our highest priority. For full details of our Star Care Program, please visit our website at https://starofhonolulu.com/starcare
- Products may be adjusted due to government COVID-19 guidelines.
Average 4.25 out of 5 stars based on 122 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor