Hilton Head Island Dolphin Watching Nature Cruise
Experience the beauty of low-country on this 90-minute, narrated Dolphin Nature Cruise aboard the Vagabond! Enjoy a live narration by the Vagabond's naturalist captain, and see some of our local Atlantic Bottlenosed Dolphins! Departing from Harbour Town Yacht Basin just below the icon Lighthouse. Best of all, dolphin sightings are guaranteed!
On this 90-minute Dolphin Nature Cruise the Vagabond will make it's way through the Calibogue Sound up towards the headwaters of the Atlantic Ocean. While in route you will see South Beach, Daufuskie Island, Bull Island, The Haig Point Lighthouse, and many other historical landmarks along the way. Enjoy sightings of wild dolphins in their natural environment, and keep you eye out for egrets, herons, pelicans, and much more. All trips are narrated by the Vagabond's naturalist Captain, and dolphin sightings are guaranteed! Vagabond Cruise is Hilton Head Island's original sightseeing and excursion cruise operator located under the lighthouse in Harbour Town since 1968!
• Vagabond Cruise, 149 Lighthouse Rd located just below the Harbour Town Lighthouse, Hilton Head, SC 29928-7207
• Harbour Town Lighthouse and Museum, 149 Lighthouse Rd, Hilton Head, SC 29928-7207
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 90-minute sightseeing cruise
- Dolphin sightings
- Spectacular views of the low-country
- Views of the Haig Point Lighthouse
- Adult beverages available for purchase
- Entrance fees into the Sea Pines Resort $9 per vehicle
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund final decision on safe cruise conditions are determined by the vessels Captain at departure time of the cruise
- There is no charge for an infant 2-under, but a ticket is still needed to account for them
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.72 out of 5 stars based on 109 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Hilton Head Island specialist!
Product code: C-69944P2
Similar Tours & Activities
Private Water Ski Adventure Day (3 Hours)
2 - Hour Private Hilton Head Morning Dolphin Watching / Sail
Hilton Head Dolphin Watching Cruise with Fireworks Display
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Hilton Head to Savannah Round-Trip Ferry Ticket
Hilton Head Island Dolphin Boat Cruise
Daufuskie Island Guided History Tour from Hilton Head