2-Hour Guided Kayak Nature Tour of Hilton Head
Explore Hilton Head Island's beautiful coastal habitat in the seat of a kayak. A trained interpretive naturalist will lead you through the ever-changing tidal Broad Creek. Observe species of birds flying gracefully above the sea grass...perhaps some dolphin swimming by...NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY to enjoy a kayak tour with us! Tours depart daily from Shelter Cove Marina.
One of the best ways to see the Lowcountry is from a kayak! On this 2-hour guided tour you'll embark from Shelter Cove Marina and kayak in the Broad Creek. You'll receive a brief paddle clinic followed by a nature based tour of salt marshes, tidal rivers and creeks. Get the chance to spot dolphins, birds, take in the fantastic views and learn about the rich history and culture of Hilton Head. We encourage clothing appropriate for water activities and bringing water, snacks, and sunscreen.
Private trips are available, call our reservations team to book, 843-686-6996!
• Outside Hilton Head, 1 Shelter Cove Ln, Hilton Head, SC 29928-3587
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.84 out of 5 stars based on 83 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor