Daufuskie Island Guided History Tour from Hilton Head
Tucked between Hilton Head Island and Savannah, and accessible only by boat, Daufuskie Island is a real gem. This 4-hour Daufuskie Island trip provides a glimpse into a fascinating chapter of Lowcountry history on the undeveloped side of the island. Meet local artisans and learn the rich history of the Native Americans, European settlers, the cotton trade, and the Gullah culture. We encourage you to wear weather appropriate clothing, and bring water, snacks, and sunscreen.
Please be aware: Our tour is completely structured and does not include a stop for lunch.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Outside Hilton Head, 1 Shelter Cove Ln, Hilton Head, SC 29928-3587
Check in will be at our Shelter Cove Marina Location.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Golf Cart
- Boat ride there and back
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.92 out of 5 stars based on 238 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities