Guided Kayak Eco Tour - Bunche Beach
Paddle through mangrove tunnels, explore shallow bays, and cruise along the beach, all while taking in the wide variety of wildlife that makes this part of Florida unique. Frequent sightings include Dolphins, Manatee, Turtles, Rays, Bald Eagles, Osprey, Roseate Spoonbills, Egrets, Herons, Plovers, and many more. This is an experience you won't soon forget!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bunche Beach, 18201 John Morris Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33908-3707
We will take a short break at the beach to stretch out and search for shells and crustaceans. This is also a great spot for photos.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 150 to 180 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Parking Fees
- Dry bag - available for purchase
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Average 4.92 out of 5 stars based on 39 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor