SWFL sunsets are the best, and there is no better place to watch them than from the deck of our 36ft. Sailing Catamaran, "Copacetic". The sunset hours are a magical time to be out on the water. With the winds calm, the sun turns golden and paints the sky in a palette of hues and colors that seem almost unreal. There is no way you cannot be taken by it. The clean ocean air, vast sky and unbelievable sunset colors will connect you with nature and give you a feeling of relaxation and happiness that most people don't get to experience anymore. A sunset sail will help you calm your mind and let you breath again. So come join us and reset your senses!
We are a family run business and a 4th generation of seafarers from this area. We know these waters better than any other tour operator in the area and are proud to call this place our home.
Our Family feels very strongly about sustainable Eco tourism and endeavor to preserve the treasure that is the Southwest Florida ecosystem for future generations to enjoy. Our Principles are to Conserve, Preserve, and Clean. We never leave any trace of our cruise behind and will always stop to pick up the trash from others when we see it in our water.
We offer two daily sailing excursions for your enjoyment.
-A Copacetic Day Sail. This afternoon sail showcases our relaxing breezes, emerald green waters, marine animals, birds, and plant life that call this area home. (Its a kid favorite).
-An evening Sunset Sail. Watching the sunset from the beach is nice, but from the decks of our spacious catamaran with a drink in your hand... there is nothing finer!
Come join us and "Discover your peace".
• Sanibel Island Lighthouse, 112 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel Island, FL 33957-7416
• Fort Myers Beach, Fort Myers Beach, Florida
• Sanibel Island, Sanibel Island, Florida
• Sanibel Causeway, Causeway Drive, Sanibel Island, FL
• Fort Myers, Fort Myers, Florida
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer and Wine available for purchase onboard. Credit Cards are the only accepted form of payment for all onboard purchases.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Must be able to easily climb a couple of steps.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are a safe and very low risk outdoor activity.
Average 4.98 out of 5 stars based on 55 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor