Fort Myers Beach “Free-Range” Jetski Rental
"Our goal is to improve the experience and services that OnSite Wastersport Rentals will provide. We will strive to make it the best experience ; offering more to the Jet Ski rental community – We offer a NO GUIDE free-range rentals. Our intent is to create memories through your waterfront encounter. Our promise to you is to create the best Jet Ski experience and atmosphere for you and your guests."
Gone are the days of line of sight riding, buoy boundary restrictions and here are the days of free range riding through Southwest Florida Coastal Waterways. Come experience jet-skiing your way...the way it was intended..
****This is a self guided tour****
Sanibel Island Lighthouse is one of the best areas to pass through. Located on the East end of the island, it encompasses the entire tip of the island. With great shelling and beautiful waters is a must see for all.
Ft Myers Beach
Enjoy the many stops available to hang out, catch some fun or just breakaway for food and spirits, then Ft Myers Besch is your destination headquarters.
Pass through New Pass and Big Hickory Pass and enjoy our blue/green waters where our friendly dolphins love to play in your wake.
Captiva Island, sister to larger Sanibel Island, is just over a small bridge which crosses at Turner Beach. Turner Beach is a great place for catching that prize fish and also for finding the colorful shells that these islands are famous for. The beach stretches 5 miles to the northern tip of Captiva at Redfish Pass.
Customers will download the app named Knowwake on their smartphones. This app will give you the Birdseye view and also have your must sees.
• Sanibel Island Lighthouse, 112 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel Island, FL 33957-7416
• Lovers Key State Park, 8700 Estero Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931-5126
• Captiva Island, Captiva Island, Florida
• Fort Myers Beach, Fort Myers Beach, Florida
• Bonita Springs, Bonita Springs, Florida
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: JetSki Half Day Rental 4hr
7/23/2019 - 9/21/2022
Full Day JetSki Rental 11/19/2019 - 9/21/2022
Tuesday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Weekly Rentals of Jet Ski 7/23/2019 - 9/21/2022
Tuesday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 1-3 person Yamahas. We have different Yamahas to accommodate different levels of riders experience.
- We supply the life jackets
- We supply the anchors, ropes snd dock lines
- We deliver the skis at no extra cost
- Gas-market price
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities