Surf Lessons Fort Lauderdale
All ages 5 to 95 are welcome.
Surf experience and knowledge are very important. Teaching surf requires not only communication skills and recreation experience, but years of surf dedication. True surfing excellence comes from spending thousands of hours in the ocean, surfing different types of waves, and facing difficult conditions. We are a family owned and operated business with 40 years of surf dedication and experience. We are happy to share our experience with you by providing the highest quality Professional Surf Lessons.
Our team of certified surf instructors have vast knowledge in surf, oceanography, and surf forecast. They are CPR, first aid, and water safety certified with credentials and background required to teach surf. All instructors go through a long and intense period of training to ensure they exceed EZride Surf School’s standards. Our goal is to have you surfing in a comfortable and confident way. We will help you learn to surf in a safe atmosphere.
Surf Lessons on the beautiful crystal blue waters of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Learn to surf, have fun, and enjoy the waves with a professional surf coach.
• Fort Lauderdale Beach, Florida A1A, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time:
Confirm time with the local provider in advance of your experience.
Surf Lessons Fort Lauderdale
11/12/2019 - 4/13/2024
Monday - Tuesday : 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All Surfing Equipment Necessary. Surf board, surf board leash, surfing rashguard, surfing wetsuit (in winter), and surf wax.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- All ages and skill levels welcome!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 35 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Fort Lauderdale specialist!
Product code: C-147881P1
Similar Tours & Activities
Private Vacation Photography Session with Local Photographer in Ft. Lauderdale
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi - All Day Pass
Evening Cruise through Downtown Ft. Lauderdale
Florida Everglades Airboat Adventure and Wildlife Encounter