Fort Lauderdale Daily Sightseeing Cruise - On the Venice of America
The Carrie B sightseeing paddlewheel tour boat is owned and operated by Harbor Tours, Inc. We have been providing scenic sightseeing boat tours and private charters since 1959. As a third-generation family-owned and operated business, we have plied the waters of Hampton Roads’ Norfolk Harbor, Virginia and the waterways of Fort Lauderdale, FL for generations of guests. Today we are pleased to offer a full-time presence in both locations.
Let the Carrie B show you Fort Lauderdale at its best! Any day of the week,rain or shine,our staff is ready to serve you as you tour the beautiful waters of the New River and the Intracoastal Waterway.
See Yachts and Homes of the Rich and Famous and ships from around the world in Port Everglades. Stroll around the Sun Deck, seating outside under a canopy or enjoy air conditioned comfort on the main deck. Entertaining and Informative Live Narration from your Captain. Full bar service with light snacks available.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carrie B Cruises, 440 North New River Drive East, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Join us for a 1.5 hour fully narrated sightseeing cruises of Fort Lauderdale’s yachts and homes of the rich and famous traveling on the New River, the Intracoastal Waterway, and Port Everglades.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Stranahan House, 335 SE 6th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301-2256
Our tour begins at our Downtown Fort Lauderdale dock which just happens to be a stone's throw away from the Stranahan House
Pass By: Riverside Hotel Fort Lauderdale, 620 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
We continue our tour over the Henry E. Kinney Tunnel and outbound on the narrow, winding New River. From the upper deck of the Carrie B, you will have an excellent view of the Riverside Hotel. Opened in 1936, this hotel is the pinnacle of old world charm and elegance in Fort Lauderdale.
Pass By: Colee Hammock Park, 1500 Brickell Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301-2326
We continue past homes which sold in the early 1920's for only $4,000 to $8,000 dollars. Today these homes in Rio Vista and Colee Hammock sell for multi-million dollar prices. We continue past Colee Hammock Park and head out to the widest section of the New River.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snacks - Available for purchase through our full-service bar onboard
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Lower capacity on boat
Average 4.82 out of 5 stars based on 76 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities