Carrie B Venice of America Fort Lauderdale Sightseeing Tours
The Carrie B sightseeing paddlewheel tour boat is owned and operated by Harbor Tours, Inc. We have been providing scenic sightseeing boat tours and private charters since 1959. As a third-generation family-owned and operated business, we have plied the waters of Hampton Roads’ Norfolk Harbor, Virginia and the waterways of Fort Lauderdale, FL for generations of guests. Today we are pleased to offer a full-time presence in both locations.
Let the Carrie B show you Fort Lauderdale at its best! Any day of the week,rain or shine,our staff is ready to serve you as you tour the beautiful waters of the New River and the Intracoastal Waterway.
See Yachts and Homes of the Rich and Famous and ships from around the world in Port Everglades. Stroll around the Sun Deck, seating outside under a canopy or enjoy air conditioned comfort on the main deck. Entertaining and Informative Live Narration from your Captain. Full bar service with light snacks available.
Stop At: Carrie B Cruises, 440 North New River Drive East, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301
Join us for a 1.5 hour fully narrated sightseeing cruises of Fort Lauderdale’s yachts and homes of the rich and famous traveling on the New River, the Intracoastal Waterway, and Port Everglades.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Stranahan House, 335 SE 6th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301
Our tour begins at our Downtown Fort Lauderdale dock which just happens to be a stone's throw away from the Stranahan House
Pass By: Riverside Hotel Fort Lauderdale, 620 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
We continue our tour over the Henry E. Kinney Tunnel and outbound on the narrow, winding New River. From the upper deck of the Carrie B, you will have an excellent view of the Riverside Hotel. Opened in 1936, this hotel is the pinnacle of old world charm and elegance in Fort Lauderdale.
Pass By: Colee Hammock Park, 1500 Brickell Dr, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301
We continue past homes which sold in the early 1920's for only $4,000 to $8,000 dollars. Today these homes in Rio Vista and Colee Hammock sell for multi-million dollar prices. We continue past Colee Hammock Park and head out to the widest section of the New River.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Available for purchase through our full-service bar onboard
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.76 out of 5 stars based on 1123 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought