1-Hour Interactive Pirate Cruise in Ft. Lauderdale (arrive 30 minutes early)
Prepare for high seas adventure on this fully interactive, family-friendly, 1-Hour Pirate Adventure Cruise (check in is a half hour before the sail time) along Fort Lauderdale’s Intracoastal Waterway that’s fun for the whole family! The crew welcomes you with optional pirate ‘tattoos’ (face painting) and lessons in pirate slang. Feel free to dress up the children in pirate attire to make the experience even more fun! Use water cannons to keep pirate villain ‘Barnacle Bill’ at bay as you search for sunken treasure.
Cruise along Florida’s Atlantic coast, and admire the expensive homes and yachts in this pirate’s paradise. All kids will receive an official Pirate Certificate and a Treasure Bag at the end of the cruise.
Stop At: BlueFoot Pirate Adventures, 801 Seabreeze Blvd, Slip I 909, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316
This is where you will board the cruise. Type 801 seabreeze blvd dock I-909, Fort Lauderdale into your GPS.
Board the pirate ship Bluefoot at the Bahia Mar Yachting Harbor, near Fort Lauderdale Beach. Outfitted with safety equipment and black skull flags, your ship is ready for adventure!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Optional Pirate Themed Stick-On Tattoos before Cruise
- 1-Hr Pirate Themed Cruise in Fort Lauderdale
- Interactive Experience including a visit from Pirates!
- Family-Friendly Experience with Activities Suitable for Parents and Children
- Live Narration On Board
- Children receive a Pirate Certificate & Treasure Bag after experience
- Parents can enjoy a separate narration by the captain and learn about the yachts, mansions, & sites
- Learn how to talk like a pirate, and battle a real pirate with real water cannons
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Food & Beverages (you may bring your own)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Restrooms available on board
- We have a ramp to our dock that provides easy access to our boat for all guests. However, we are unable to accommodate any motorized scooters or chairs while on the boat. We ask that guests please bring non-motorized equipment for the journey itself.
- You are more than welcome to bring your own drinks on any trip, but we ask that food be kept to minimal light snacks. The little pirates are going to be fully engaged on their quest for treasure anyway so food is best served off the ship.
- During our adventure, we learn to fire real water cannons! Those cannons come in handy when we encounter that mean Barnacle Bill. Barnacle Bill is not a defenseless pirate and will fire back with his own water gun. Kids and adults who engage in the battle or stand in the battle zone (where the cannons are located) should expect to get sprayed. If you do not wish to be sprayed, please take shelter near the captain or in the bow (front) of the ship.
- IMPORTANT: Please arrive 30 minutes before your voyage is scheduled to depart for getting kids face painted and dressed up
- You can park right by our boat in the Bahia Mar Hotel and Marina self-parking area (paid parking).
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.92 out of 5 stars based on 1181 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought