1-Hour Interactive Pirate Cruise in Ft. Lauderdale (arrive 30 minutes early)
Prepare for high seas adventure on this fully interactive, family-friendly, 1-Hour Pirate Adventure Cruise (check in is a half hour before the sail time) along Fort Lauderdale’s Intracoastal Waterway that’s fun for the whole family! The crew welcomes you with optional pirate ‘tattoos’ (face painting) and lessons in pirate slang. Feel free to dress up the children in pirate attire to make the experience even more fun! Use water cannons to keep pirate villain ‘Barnacle Bill’ at bay as you search for sunken treasure.
Cruise along Florida’s Atlantic coast, and admire the expensive homes and yachts in this pirate’s paradise. All kids will receive an official Pirate Certificate and a Treasure Bag at the end of the cruise.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: BlueFoot Pirate Adventures, 801 Seabreeze Blvd Slip I 909, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-1629
This is where you will board the cruise. Type 801 seabreeze blvd dock I-909, Fort Lauderdale into your GPS.
Board the pirate ship Bluefoot at the Bahia Mar Yachting Harbor, near Fort Lauderdale Beach. Outfitted with safety equipment and black skull flags, your ship is ready for adventure!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 1-Hr Pirate Themed Cruise in Fort Lauderdale
- Interactive Experience including a visit from Pirates!
- Optional Pirate Themed Stick-On Tattoos and Face-Painting before Cruise
- Family-Friendly Experience with Activities Suitable for Parents and Children
- Children receive a Pirate Certificate & Treasure Bag after experience
- Learn how to talk like a pirate, and battle a real pirate with real water cannons
- Live Narration On Board
- Parents can enjoy a separate narration by the captain and learn about the yachts, mansions, & sites
- Entry/Admission - BlueFoot Pirate Adventures
- Food & Beverages (you may bring your own)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Restrooms available on board
- We have a ramp to our dock that provides easy access to our boat for all guests. However, we are unable to accommodate any motorized scooters or chairs while on the boat. We ask that guests please bring non-motorized equipment for the journey itself.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- You are more than welcome to bring your own drinks on any trip, but we ask that food be kept to minimal light snacks. The little pirates are going to be fully engaged on their quest for treasure anyway so food is best served off the ship.
- Most travelers can participate
- During our adventure, we learn to fire real water cannons! Those cannons come in handy when we encounter that mean Barnacle Bill. Barnacle Bill is not a defenseless pirate and will fire back with his own water gun. Kids and adults who engage in the battle or stand in the battle zone (where the cannons are located) should expect to get sprayed. If you do not wish to be sprayed, please take shelter near the captain or in the bow (front) of the ship.
- IMPORTANT: Please arrive 30 minutes before your voyage is scheduled to depart for getting kids face painted and dressed up
- You can park right by our boat in the Bahia Mar Hotel and Marina self-parking area (paid parking).
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.86 out of 5 stars based on 116 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities