Bring Your Own Cocktail Cruise in Fort Lauderdale
We tour the yachts and mansions along the beautiful waters of Fort Lauderdale. There are numerous photo opportunities along the route along with fun music throughout the trip. Guests are welcome to bring any food and drinks they like on board as we do not provide or sell any; please no glass. Once the sun sets, we turn up the lights and music and dance through downtown along the New River. Always a great time with this crew.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, Florida
We tour the yachts and mansions as we cruise through downtown Fort Lauderdale. As yacht capital of the world, this city has plenty of awesome sights to see. Your Captain and Crew will guide you through some of the notable owners while you enjoy the scenic route. Enjoy sunset while cruising past the Yacht Club with a nice view of Downtown in the background.
Pass By: Port Everglades, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-4202
Our tour coasts through this massive port to explore the cruise ships and cargo freighters that pass through. This also gives you a perspective of how much water we are surrounded by in South Florida. With 160 miles of canals, no wonder they call it the "Venice of America".
Pass By: Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
The Las Olas Isles are where some of the wealthiest people in the world live. Surrounded by water and yachts, these mansions are always a sight to see. And you bet there are some good stories to go along with them.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Restroom on board
- Cooler for drinks you bring
- Party Music on board
- Parking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bring your own Food and Drink
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.78 out of 5 stars based on 9 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities