Everglades Airboat Tour from Fort Lauderdale
Explore the Florida Everglades at Everglades Holiday Park located in Fort Lauderdale with an Airboat Tour,
Start your experience by gliding across the River of Grass on a 60-minute Narrated Everglades Airboat Tour with the most knowledgeable Gladesmen in South Florida. Spot exotic wildlife up close, including Florida’s own ancestral dinosaur, the American alligator. With fast speeds, fresh air, and tons of excitement, airboat tours of the Everglades keep the whole family energized with some of the best sightseeing in Florida.
Please note: this ticket is for the airboat tour only.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Everglades Holiday Park Airboat Tours and Rides, 21940 Griffin Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33332, USA
Glide across the River of Grass on a 60-minute airboat tour
We open at 9AM (rain or shine). We do close at 5PM, we must make sure our last airboat tours go out early enough to arrive back at the dock before dark. Tours are 60 minutes in length, departing every 20 minutes. Last boat departs at 5:00PM SHARP
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Everglades National Park, Everglades National Park, Florida
Set off on a 1-Hour Airboat Tour through the Florida Everglades, departing from Fort Lauderdale.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Shark Valley, 36000 SW 8th Street. Miami, FL, Everglades National Park, FL 33194
Part of Everglades National Park
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1/2/2021 - 1/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 1-Hour Narrated Everglades Airboat Tour from Fort Lauderdale
- Live Narration during your Airboat Tour by Expert Glademen
- See Alligators and other wildlife up close from your Everglades Airboat Tour
- Learn about the importance of ongoing conservation and preservation efforts in the Everglades
- Entry/Admission - Everglades Holiday Park Airboat Tours and Rides
- Food & Beverages (available for purchase)
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- This tour does not include an Alligator Show
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Tickets include airboat tour ONLY
- Most travelers can participate
- Free on-site parking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- • Plexi-glass screens have been installed to separate guests from staff at cash registers
- • Masks are welcomed but not required
- • Social distancing rules and standards will apply throughout the park
Average 4.26 out of 5 stars based on 68 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities