Mini Powerboat Rental
Be the Captain of you very own Mini-Powerboat. No boating experience required We will show you everything you need to know to safely drive the boat! Fort Lauderdale is known as the "Venice of America" explore our 165+ miles of navigable waterways.
Welcome to Las Olas Paddle Boards in beautiful Fort Lauderdale, where we offer one of the most thrilling ways to see Fort Lauderdale and its beautiful waterways! Set out on a unique outdoor adventure as captain of your very own 1 or 2 person Mini-Powerboat! No prior boating experience required as our friendly staff will teach you everything you need to know before embarking on your thrilling journey.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Optional Gratuity
- $8.99 TEMPORARY BOATERS LICENSE (required if driver is born AFTER 1987)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be 18+ to drive the boat. Passengers may be any age.
- Drivers born after 1987 will need a temporary boaters license. Please check voucher or confirmation email for the website to obtain license. This takes about 20 minutes to complete and MUST be obtained before arrival.
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum weight limit per boat is 325 lbs. and fits up to 2 people.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.90 out of 5 stars based on 20 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities