Discover Rocky Mountain National Park from Denver or Boulder
Disconnect for a day and immerse yourself in the beauty and solitude of these majestic mountains in a comfortable van that has panoramic views for miles. Feel small against the vast, all-encompassing, mountains surrounding you as you take in Colorado’s 300 days of sunshine. Enjoy your picnic-styled lunch in the open mountain air, with your choice of either a turkey, vegetarian, or vegan sandwich (gluten-free bread available), a cookie, chips, and water.
Our guides are extremely experienced in the mountain environment. Safety is our number one priority, and last minute changes in itinerary may be necessary if we feel there are unsafe conditions. Any tour you take with us will be an unforgetable experience.
- Small group tour - guarantees an intimate experience
- Fantastic Views
- Passionate guides
- Comfortable and safe vans
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Denver Union Station, 1701 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202-1047
Pick up location
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Boulder, Boulder, Colorado
Alternative pick up location
Pass By: The Stanley Hotel, 333 E Wonderview Ave, Estes Park, CO 80517, USA
Views of the iconic Stanley Hotel
Stop At: Rocky Mountain National Park, Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
Enjoy multiple stops within the park
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Trail Ridge Road, Rocky Mountain National Park, CO
Summer- Drive up to highest point
Winter- Weather permitting, drive up as far as Many Curves Road
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 8 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Lunch - Guests can choose between a turkey, vegetarian, or vegan sandwich. Lunch also comes with a cookie & chips. Please include your lunch request in the "Special Requirements" section of your checkout.
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water - Please bring a personal water bottle, refills will be provided.
- Professional Guide and Driver
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Smaller groups, no big bus
- Minimum age is 8 years - no children under 8 unless it has been authorized by tour operator.
- Local expert guide
- If the weather is too bad or if it is too dangerous to drive some of the scenic roads, the guide will change the tour route
- Please advise at the time of booking which pick up location is preferred
- Please note that it is a possibility in the winter that the visibility is limited due to snow. We are flexible with our cancellation policy if snow is in the forecast and are happy to reschedule if weather looks better on another day.
- From November to April, waterproof shoes are highly recommended. Wool socks are also recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please arrive only at the pickup location you have selected on your reservation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is an active sightseeing tour, NOT a hiking tour. Please consider one of our hiking products for a more physically active experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Average 4.84 out of 5 stars based on 328 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities