Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver
Aspire Tours specializes in dynamic and hand-crafted sightseeing adventures for small groups in the Colorado Rockies. Our local five star guides design immersive experiences to help you create meaningful moments with people and places.
Explore Colorado in its greatest beauty on a half day tour to Red Rocks Amphitheater and the foothills of the Rockies. Disconnect for a few hours and enjoy driving along the scenic Lariat Loop in an upscale vehicle that has panoramic views for miles. Stand high atop Lookout Mountain breathing in the fresh mountain air and taking in Colorado’s 300 days of sunshine.
- Scenic views
- Small group guarantees intimate experience
- Passionate guides
- Comfortable and safe vans
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Denver Union Station, 1701 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202-1047
Pick up location
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre, 18300 W Alameda Pkwy, Morrison, CO 80465-8737
Enjoy exploring one of the most iconic music venues in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Morrison, Morrison, Colorado
Scenic canyon drive
Pass By: Lariat Loop National Scenic Byway, 18300 W Alameda Parkway, Golden, CO
National Scenic Byway.
Stop At: Evergreen, Evergreen, Colorado
Coffee and bathroom break
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lookout Mountain, Golden, CO
Lookout Mountain is a foothill on the eastern flank of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. This historic landmark is also home to the grave of Buffalo Bill, America's most iconic western entertainer. A dedicated museum and visitor center are located here as well. A gift shop, restaurant, ice cream parlor, and fudge parlor are available for guests to shop at.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Golden, Golden, Colorado
Pass through the historic western town
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Water refill - please bring reusable bottles
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Minimum age is 8 years old - no children under 8 unless it has been authorized by tour operator.
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to unsafe weather conditions, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note that it is a possibility in the winter that the visibility is limited due to snow. We are flexible with our cancellation policy if snow is in the forecast and are happy to reschedule if weather looks better on another day.
- Service Animals Not Allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.89 out of 5 stars based on 539 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Denver specialist!
Product code: C-8950P9
Similar Tours & Activities
Rocky Mountain National Park Tour from Denver
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Discover Rocky Mountain National Park from Denver or Boulder
Small Group Tour of Pikes Peak and the Garden of the Gods from Denver
Half Day Rocky Mountain Escape