Mangrove Tunnels, Manatee, and Dolphin Sunset Kayak Tour with Fin Expeditions
We are the top-rated activity to do in Cocoa Beach for good reason. We care about your kayak experience. At Fin Expeditions, our goal is to treat everyone like they are family. Our tours are run by local guides that know the area in and out. They will take you deep into the lagoon to places you would not normally find on your own.
We set ourselves apart when it comes to kayak tours in Cocoa Beach. Many Kayak Tour agencies love to stuff as many people as they can into a tour to maximize the money they will take in. We love our kayak tours to have a more intimate experience for every guest so we limit the size of our tours. We are here to help you and guide you on a magical tour making memories of a lifetime in our beautiful lagoon. Our staff has been running kayak tours for many years and loves what they do.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cocoa Beach, Cocoa Beach, Brevard County, Florida
This tour is perfect for first-time paddlers and anyone looking to get immersed in nature! On this Expedition, you will search for dolphin and manatee, be guided into the labyrinths of the mangrove tunnels and enjoy an entertaining experience with your friendly and knowledgeable guide.
Along the way, you’ll learn paddling skills and how to effectively maneuver a kayak on the water.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Cocoa Beach Country Club, 5000 Tom Warriner Blvd, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931-2055
Our fun and adventurous tours take you right into the heart of Cocoa Beach. Ask your guide to tell you about all the fun activities offered.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All kayakers will be setup in a high quality tandem kayak unless you are an odd number rider. Single kayaks are limited and based on availability. Requests are not guaranteed.
- You will have a friendly and knowledgeable guide with you the entire time.
- Complimentary photos of your experience are included.
- Free Parking
- Comfortable high back seats, life jackets and paddles.
- Bottled water - Though we will provide bottled water, we like to be environmentally conscious so please bring your own reusable bottle if possible
- Please apply sunscreen prior to arrival
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 4.98 out of 5 stars based on 47 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities