Cocoa Beach Dolphin Tours on the Banana River
This is a relaxing 2-hour tour through the Cocoa Beach Thousand Islands behind Cocoa Beach. These are a chain of Mangrove Islands that are abundant with
wild life. Our eco tour guides will point out the dolphin, manatees and birds you may see along the way. You will hear about the history of the area as well.
We are the oldest running eco tour business in the area. We are family friendly.
Definitely a must do attraction in Cocoa Beach!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cocoa Beach, Cocoa Beach, Brevard County, Florida
Our USCG Certified Captains and eco guides will take you on a journey through the Cocoa Beach Thousand Islands. This estuary is full of wildlife in their natural habitat. You will see dolphin, birds, manatees and natural flora.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Restroom on board
- Soda/Pop - We sell soft drinks onboard
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities