Are you interested in?
Mangrove Tunnel, Manatee and Dolphin Kayak Tour of Cocoa Beach
At Fin Expeditions, our goal is to treat everyone like family. Come experience and learn about the magical mangrove tunnels or bioluminescence. Enjoy dolphins or manatee swimming by.
We are the top-rated activity in Cocoa Beach for good reason.
Locally-Owned. Our tours are run by local guides that are knowledgeable, friendly and know the area inside and out. They will take you deep into the lagoon to places you would not normally find on your own.
Small Groups. We love our kayak tours to have a more intimate experience for every guest. Other kayak tour agencies put 40 or more people in a group. We typically limit the size of our tours to 11 guests.
Trained Guides. At Fin Expeditions our guides are highly trained. Other kayak tour agencies may give their guides as little as 2 hours of training. Our guides receive 50+ hours of training before they are certified to lead a tour.
Join us for a magical tour of a lifetime through our beautiful lagoon.
Stop At: Cocoa Beach, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, USA
This tour is perfect for first-time paddlers and anyone looking to get immersed in nature! On this Expedition, you will search for dolphin and manatee, be guided into the labyrinths of the mangrove tunnels and enjoy an entertaining experience with your friendly and knowledgeable guide.
Along the way, you’ll learn paddling skills and how to effectively maneuver a kayak on the water.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- High back seats, paddles and life jackets.
- Complimentary photos of your experience are included.
- Free Parking
- You will have a friendly and knowledgeable guide with you the entire time.
- All kayakers are set up high quality tandem kayaks unless you are an odd number rider. Single kayaks are limited and based on availability. Requests are not guaranteed.
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.98 out of 5 stars based on 641 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought