Are you interested in?
#1 Mangrove Tunnel, Manatee & Dolphin Kayak Tour Fin Expeditions of Cocoa Beach!
At Fin Expeditions, our goal is to treat everyone like family. Come experience and learn about the magical mangrove tunnels or bioluminescence. Enjoy dolphins or manatee swimming by.
We are the top-rated activity in Cocoa Beach for good reason.
Locally-Owned. Our tours are run by local guides that are knowledgeable, friendly and know the area inside and out. They will take you deep into the lagoon to places you would not normally find on your own.
Small Groups. We love our kayak tours to have a more intimate experience for every guest. Other kayak tour agencies put 40 or more people in a group. We typically limit the size of our tours to 11 guests.
Trained Guides. At Fin Expeditions our guides are highly trained. Other kayak tour agencies may give their guides as little as 2 hours of training. Our guides receive 50+ hours of training before they are certified to lead a tour.
Join us for a magical tour of a lifetime through our beautiful lagoon.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, USA
This tour is perfect for first-time paddlers and anyone looking to get immersed in nature! On this Expedition, you will search for dolphin and manatee, be guided into the labyrinths of the mangrove tunnels and enjoy an entertaining experience with your friendly and knowledgeable guide.
Along the way, you’ll learn paddling skills and how to effectively maneuver a kayak on the water.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All kayakers are set up high quality tandem kayaks unless you are an odd number rider. Single kayaks are limited and based on availability. Requests are not guaranteed.
- Complimentary photos of your experience are included.
- You will have a friendly and knowledgeable guide with you the entire time.
- Free Parking
- High back seats, paddles and life jackets.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.98 out of 5 stars based on 401 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Cocoa Beach specialist!
Product code: C-68072P1
Similar Tours & Activities
Wildlife Refuge Dolphin, Manatee & Mangrove Kayak or Paddleboarding Tour!
Sunset Bioluminescence Tour
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral Admission Ticket
Thousand Island Mangrove Tunnel, Manatee & Dolphin Kayak Tour w/Cocoa Kayaking
Cocoa Beach Dolphin Tours on the Banana River